“Black and Latina women who never marry are the least wealthy in the US” 😭💔

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sat down with a man (my director, who is white) that makes $300,000/yr for two fukking hours on Friday trying to get him
to understand that there's people who really think that "I don't need no man" shyt is attractive or
worse still believe this social media bullshyt where you "Get rich" but you somehow stumble
into the money, like it just falls out of the fukking sky.

I expressed to him that trying to get some younger women to understand what it takes to get
to the top 15% to 10% is hard because they want to party all of the time or "live their life" and
put their studies and career on the backburner.

He just laughed and said "Make sure, that whatever you do from here on out, you don't compromise on
YOUR values". I just had to chop the one who came back. Why ? Because she makes half my fukking salary
and lives and breathes this social media foolery.

You gotta ask yourself, do you want money ? or do you want a money pit ?

For reference:
He was married before thirty.
Has a college educated wife.
Is educated up to the masters level.
And has been working at the same company for 17+ years.

On top of that, almost all of my white coworkers in my last role (which was fukking FILLED WITH WOMEN)
were MARRIED and their HUSBANDS EARNED SIMILAR WAGES.

So if you're a young white couple in your late 20s/early 30s and you both make $100k+/yr and you got some
sense (home ownership, stock ownership, promoting at your firm etc.) YOU WILL SMOKE the general population.

And that's EARLY CAREER, don't let them move up the track together (two middle managers making $150k/yr is $300k A YEAR,
you will literally NEVER CATCH UP unless you've got some kind of lucrative side hustle or something).

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I sat down with a man (my director, who is white) that makes $300,000 for two fukking hours on Friday trying to get him
to understand that there's people who really think that "I don't need no man" shyt is attractive or
worse still believe this social media bullshyt where you "Get rich" but you somehow stumble
into the money, like it just falls out of the fukking sky.

I expressed to him that trying to get some younger women to understand what it takes to get
to the top 15% to 10% is hard because they want to party all of the time or "live their life" and
put their studies and career on the backburner.

He just laughed and said "Make sure, that whatever you do from here on out, you don't compromise on
YOUR values". I just had to chop the one who came back. Why ? Because she makes half my fukking salary
and lives and breathes this social media foolery.

You gotta ask yourself, do you want money ? or do you want a money pit ?

For reference:
He was married before thirty.
Has a college educated wife.
Is educated up to the masters level.
And has been working at the same company for 20+ years.

On top of that, almost all of my white coworkers in my last role (which was fukking FILLED WITH WOMEN)
were MARRIED and their HUSBANDS EARNED SIMILAR WAGES.

So if you're a young white couple in your late 20s/early 30s and you both make $100k+/yr and you got some
sense (home ownership, stock ownership, promoting at your firm etc.) YOU WILL SMOKE the general population.

And that's EARLY CAREER, don't let them move up the track together (two middle managers making $150k/yr is $300k A YEAR,
you will literally NEVER CATCH UP unless you've got some kind of lucrative side hustle or something).
Building wealth through marriage is great but when yall hype it up yall always leave out the over %50 percent divorce rate that leaves some men fukked up worse than they were before the marriage..all these 30 yr mortgages people taking out as newly weds or 5 years in of marriage.. rates saying over %50 percent of them won’t make it to that 30 yr mortgage maturity date…

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They just need to learn more financial literacy from a young age. Everybody won’t become married for whatever reason, but you can make smart financial decisions.

Unless you are strong minded enough, many pickup their financial prowess from your environment. So if your parent wasn't good with money, you already starting from behind the 8 ball as most will pickup the same tendencies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Building wealth through marriage is great but when yall hype it up yall always leave out the over %50 percent divorce rate that leaves some men fukked up worse than they were before the marriage..all these 30 yr mortgages people taking out as newly weds or 5 years in of marriage.. rates saying over %50 percent of them won’t make it to that 30 yr mortgage maturity date…
worst case is you sell the property and get half of the profit :yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Alot of women see relationships instead of careers as the path to wealth. So no surprise they would be broke if they're single.
Meanwhile woman from other cultures still have inheritances and stuff to fall back on if they have that mentality,
plus a rich fam is more likely to get them in circles with rich bachelors to make that dream a reality.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
nikkas talking down on black women but guess what, you fukk any race bytch and get her pregnant and she have a daughter…that’s a black women..

We aren’t talking about all black women

#NotAllBlackWomen

I just can’t help but notice that the vast majority of black women I know from our generation is either single or divorced. When I was growing up pretty much all of us grew up middle class and with two parent households. Now the vast majority of divorced or single or single mothers. Meanwhile almost all my black brothers are married (vast majority to black women and snatched them up early). The black women of our generation I know a vast, vast minority are married compared to the men I know.

Patterns emerge. It’s not all black women but the women of our generation clearly got bad advice even with the presence of a two parent household. shyt is sad but it’s interesting to talk about and discuss.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tbh.

My goal is to get married but to marry well so that divorce (hopefully) isn't on the table.

I'm vetting as hard as possible while continuing to build my wealth.

I know I'm blessed and I realize the position I'm in, so I'm tryna make sure I don't play myself or go out sad.

As far as assets and protecting myself, I've already consulted with a firm that specializes in that.

So I'll be setting up the Irrevocable Trust and LLC which should protect my "before marriage" assets, I'm also issuing a prenuptial
agreement prior to marriage.

IF shorty doesn't like it, she can pound sand :pachaha:

:edit:

And if you're a young black person (MAN OR WOMAN), do not give anybody the time of the fukking day if they got kids
outside of wedlock and before establishing themselves.

Don't entertain none of their excuses.

I'm at the point that all of my dating app filters are set to "No Children, must have bachelor's degree or greater"
and if my homies or family try to introduce me to anyone single, I'm laughing her out the room if she comes with kids and isn't a
divorcee or widow.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
323888.jpg

, friends.
They thought they were going to get a crack at the white man but these cac women not giving up their dudes. It would make absolutely no sense. So what's left, just broken homes and chaos between black men and women

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh.
The comments are hilarious and don't reflect reality whatsoever.

:pachaha:

"Bu..buu...buuut they said we lead in education and wealth and home ownership !"

IF reality reflected social media, the top 20% of the country would be filled with single, high earning black women
and not Male/Female Asians (Chinese, Japanese), Southeast Asians (Indians!) and Caucasians.

People need to get fukking real lmfao.

When I look at the top paying firms, ain't a whole lotta black people there period and especially not a lot of Black Women.

Accenture ? Deloitte ? E&Y ? Google ? Microsoft ? Amazon ? Big Law Firms ? All of medicine ? etc.

Many of these places are staffed by and filled with people WHO ARE NOT BLACK.

They really mad in the comments and loosing it. A lot of black women are living beyond their means and loaded with debt from useless degrees, credit cards and high interest mortgages. You are also correct that they tend not to be in high paying fields despite all their "education". As some one in the tech space they are none existent in tech and normally if they are working at a large tech firm its in the HR department. Seeing a black female software engineer is like seeing a unicorn.

Black women are the biggest consumer demographic and earn the least out of all the groups of women so its clear they are spending money and not saving it.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Neither are black men

Not in my class or how I was raised. Every friend group I knew growing up had a two parent household. We had one single mother is my church growing up. “LaTesha had another child.“ “Same man?” “Different.” We treated the way she lived with judgement. I learned early on to never knock up a woman I’m not married to and to always value marriage and if I did knock up a woman before marriage to wife her. That was how I was raised. I had a father, grandfather, uncles all married.

My church all the men? Women? Married. The next generation? None of the women are married except one. Half are single mothers despite it being treated with scorn back when we were kids. None of the men are baby daddies. The ones that do have kids are married.

Not in my class.