Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
St louis
asking black people why theyre not
patriotic is like asking a rape victim why
does she have a dislike/hatred for her attacker.
:beli:

we were forced to build the shyt on stolen land for these powders.
we were born here.......fukk leaving.
I'm still gonna call out the bullshyt when I see it.
wat6rr.jpg

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Nobody is more patriotic than the American black. This country has shytted on our ancestors in every way possible and we are still here. Meanwhile Obamas 2nd term made the most patriotic redneck threaten to leave the country. We put up with centuries of abuse and these bytches cant hang for 8 years

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
reads thread title

Notices that 90% of the nikkas arguing here is not even black American or American:beli:

Da fukk wrong with you nikkas:what:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You can't troll people who know you are trolling
In that scenario an OP is either employing sarcasm or is a dumbass who's trying to troll out of his/her pay grade
I will leave it to you to figure which case this thread is:zfg:

I know homie...I'm done with @Napoleon in this thread, but I'm so happy he made this thread because he really exposed his inadequacies and total disdain and disregard for blacks, and lack of experience with the black community he lies about "being in everyday." Now everyone knows for real now what a clown he is.

He is now branded:blessed:Thank you to all my coli brehs and brehettes for participating in this exposure of one of the worst posters in coli history:blessed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know homie...I'm done with @Napoleon in this thread, but I'm so happy he made this thread because he really exposed his inadequacies and total disdain and disregard for blacks, and lack of experience with the black community he lies about "being in everyday." Now everyone knows for real now what a clown he is.

He is now branded:blessed:Thank you to all my coli brehs and brehettes for participating in this exposure of one of the worst posters in coli history:blessed:
what disregard for blacks do I have you fukking incongruent clown?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
what disregard for blacks do I have you fukking incongruent clown?

You have totally disregarded and insulted the histories and contemporary oppressive policies and conditions while also calling my people, the black masses, non-collective and static. Is that not what you said a few pages ago? That we don't take what we want in this country and have not practiced self-determination throughout history? That's insulting and disregarding my people...you don't have respect for us or yourself, and that's what I meant you p*ssy; your heart pumps red kool-aid, breh;

Don't be mad at me; you started this ridiculous argument and the coli killed your ass, repeatedly. Wipe your nose, go read up, engage the black community with respect, then come back when you ready for a big boy discussion, kid;

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Wait.

What year is this again?

And what does this have to do with creating a nation that you actually want to be happy to live in, again?

Remind me. Because this has nothing to do with anything I said. :sas1:

if you don't think those pics have anything to do with what you said in the OP, you lost and are as stupid as everyone here called you. You really don't understand how Jim Crow/Oppression works :mjlol:

You Lost bad here :smugmalone:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wait.

What year is this again?

And what does this have to do with creating a nation that you actually want to be happy to live in, again?

Remind me. Because this has nothing to do with anything I said. :sas1:

Because like the indian indigeous population that lived on this continent before white people did...

....We dont forget what was done to us....

#never forget :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.