“Black Americans are a cancer “- coli poster

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Yes I would say so. I understand what white supremacy has done in regards to opportunities if that's what you're asking.
It goes beyond more than just opportunities. Trauma created from years of oppression does not just disappear. It is passed down. I'll ask you these questions and maybe with them you'll figure out for yourself why your charts look like they do. What do you think the end goal of white supremacy is? How would you handle the process of reaching that goal? Would you allow the opposition to that goal chances to unify or would you sew discord intentionally and gaslight them continually when confronted about their issues and the root causes of it? Would you give them much smaller individual rewards for doing things that harm the whole?
If you are a prison guard and you want to keep inmates in your prison while doing the least amount of work possible on your part how would you do it?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If they are artificially inflated, what would the real number be in proportion to? More in terms of 'normal' or still the highest of all groups?
What do you mean If ? Are saying that its not?

To the rest of your question, we don't know because all the numbers are invalid. From my personal experience i've been shot at once in my life. and it was white person shooting. He was a fied angry at a cac drug dealer i happened to be sitting near to in a public park. If you can't trust the biased reports trust your reality. How many black people have committed gun crimes against you?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
So if some blacks dudes break in your house while you're sleep or car jack you, you forgive them because of systematic racism?
You didn't answer any of my questions. Now you're asking me a question. This has nothing to do with the point at hand. My response to a personal threat has no bearing on what led up to that point for the individual forming that threat against me. Your original question was about causation for a statistic you posted on elevated victim rates of gun violence among young black men. You don't seem like you're seeking genuine understanding but looking for ways to confirm your own white supremacy brain washed views.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean If ? Are saying that its not?

To the rest of your question, we don't know because all the numbers are invalid. From my personal experience i've been shot at once in my life. and it was white person shooting. He was a fied angry at a cac drug dealer i happened to be sitting near to in a public park. If you can't trust the biased reports trust your reality. How many black people have committed gun crimes against you?

No, I do my best not to make assumptions. Looking at the real world though, inner city violence always seem to be higher than suburbs and rural areas.

Do you have any sources to make a statement saying all those numbers are valid/invalid? If they were invalid, would the real numbers be similar in comparison to whites/asians?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No, I do my best not to make assumptions. Looking at the real world though, inner city violence always seem to be higher than suburbs and rural areas.

Do you have any sources to make a statement saying all those numbers are valid/invalid? If they were invalid, would the real numbers be similar in comparison to whites/asians?
My sources are the fact that innocence project seems to exclusively find evidence that black people are falsely convicted of crime. I don't recall a single case involving a falsely convicted white person. In fact we've seen cases where white people should have been convicted but were taken at their word that they are innocent. Like the Amaud Arbery case. Examples like this pop into the news cycle every other week.
The fact that 240+ black sailers can be falsely convicted of a crime all at once, shows that this is intentional, not accidental,
Police file false reports, prosecutors withhold evidence,, jurors cater to biases, judges issue harsher punishments, all to inflate the crime stats for black people.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cancer-"a practice or phenomenon perceived to be evil or destructive and hard to contain or eradicate."

Im not piggybacking off what hes saying because I dont know his goal or intent.

But black americans have been g.m.o'd and now operate as cancer cells. The European is the original cancer/mutation in the body of god. But most of us have chosen to follow his ways and ideology. Therefore youve been assimilated by the cancer,and now operate as a cancer, used to destroy the planet,consciousness and other living beings.

Cancer doesnt realize its cancer. The key is realizing your a cancer,and then you can become an immune cell in the body of God. Sadly most of you are too assimilated and will choose to remain cancerous:respect:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
My sources are the fact that innocence project seems to exclusively find evidence that black people are falsely convicted of crime. I don't recall a single case involving a falsely convicted white person. In fact we've seen cases where white people should have been convicted but were taken at their word that they are innocent. Like the Amaud Arbery case. Examples like this pop into the news cycle every other week.
There's no point. He's not attempting to argue in good faith. He's trying to make it look like he's seeking understanding but in reality, he just wants to make his point of view known and any evidence or attempts to reason are ignored. I gave him a series of questions which if he answered would literally end this whole thread but he refused to answer any of them and instead threw out a question to me that had nothing to do with the understanding he was seeking in the first place :mjlol:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
White supremacy doesn't have control of your brain. You either do right or do wrong. I know plenty of low income black folks who never committed a crime to get by in life. It sounds like a personal choice for those who resort to criminal activities. If you were suddenly poor tomorrow, would you resort to crime or get a $15/hr job at McDonald's to make ends meet?

Resorting to crime is actually counter productive to getting rid of white supremacy, it only reinforces it.
So if that's the case then wouldn't it be that one of the goals of white supremacy is to keep you in an environment where you are statistically more likely to commit a crime and get locked up?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
invalid numbers would hold more weight.
A white cop pulls over 10 drivers a month every month for a year. 5 are black, 5 are white. The 5 black drivers always get a ticket resulting in a fine, points on their license. 3 out of the 5 white drivers always get a fine and points while other 2 either get a warning or know the cop and receive no notice, no citation, no note of contact. Who are the worse drivers in this town?