Black American FedEx driver on being told that there are certain towns (sundown) that she can't deliver to in 2024.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This remind of the comment I make in Jonathan Majors thread being black in America is like living under de facto jim crow :mjpls: you still have to worry about getting lynch:francis:

I know your retarded and possible half a faq, but please stop comparing what Average working black people go through and what entertainers have to deal with.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
As someone that works in logistics it's absolutely true. There are drivers that won't deliver at certain times of the night in rural areas where there are no street light. Folks cant see their uniform. I'm in mangment and when I had to do it I wouldn't. I have stories for days including meeting up with a customer at his home that reported damage merchandise just to find out it was world war 2 Nazi uniform, metals and helmets that were damaged. It was awkward as hell for him because he didn't expect a black guy to do the damage inspection. I voided his claim tho with a smile. :mjlol: . He ended up suing us and it went no where since we don't insure merchandise like that.