“Blacc women foot the bill on dates with white men 80% of the time”- restaurant manager

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
I mean .. didn't we just get an expose on one who was doing this like a week ago? Like she literally got him up from a basement and admitted she paid for everything.......whole life they were trying to portray was a lie. And there was that lawyer too.....:patrice::mjlol:
ah, here it is.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know the stats on that and never will

But u have to pay a price to have that lighter shade baby,, nothing is free

But I seen sisters have homely brothers live up in they crib and she pays for everything

How you know the dude didn’t cash her some money or paid her later

U can’t go off what u see right there at the restaurant all the time
I mean he said 8/10 times

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
There is no way to base any of his claims are accurate and his personal experience doesn't make it true. There are hundreds of thousands of restaurants in the US, and it's impossible to track down or create any stats showing what this man is implying to be true since restaurants don't keep stats on the race of customers and parties at each table.

Purely anecdotal, even coincidental.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Why in the world would you do anything for a white man as a black woman period?

White men should only be your bosses/mentors/business associates and you should always get more than you give in those relationships.

White women should only be your fitness instructor/physician/banker outside of that I have no clue why you’d fukk with them.

Black people have plenty to offer in my experience but that’s just me.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There is no way to base any of his claims are accurate and his personal experience doesn't make it true. There are hundreds of thousands of restaurants in the US, and it's impossible to track down or create any stats showing what this man is implying to be true since restaurants don't keep stats on the race of customers and parties at each table.

Purely anecdotal, even coincidental.
Also, and i know i don't speak for all married brehs, but if you have a joint checking account. A woman can use her card and it still be the man paying for it technically. So even if he witnesses it one way, it could be the other way