“Blacc women DID want the nerds in high school, the nerds didn’t want us !!”

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just read the 1st tweet. But its sad that normal everyday people always put themselves in the light of public figures and entertainers. As of today, March 3rd 2023, none of us are these people we use as examples. We are basic people living basic lives.. So the conversation should never leave the realm of why did basic girls reject basic boys and the other way around as well.. Then we'll build off of that foundation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
cap-capping.gif

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And whats fcked up about all this stupid shyt is you do the EXACT same shyt you did at high school at 20+ years old. Any day you can say "im going to do better than I did yesterday".

So now, is anyone TODAY getting with nerdy or unattractive people? Or are people still chasing bad bytches and ballers?

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
And whats fcked up about all this stupid shyt is you do the EXACT same shyt you did at high school at 20+ years old. Any day you can say "im going to do better than I did yesterday".

So now, is anyone TODAY getting with nerdy or unattractive people? Or are people still chasing bad bytches and ballers?
Man ima just straight up say it :dead:

fukk these hypothetical nerdy black girls a lot of them I would even say most but not all (NOT ALL) liked the same guys as the other girls and then a lot of them date white men . Nikka said get a zendaya type chick and didn’t see the irony :dead:

Them acting like black men just walking pass easy guaranteed lay ups to hit on “Beyoncé” and these nerdy black girls were on the sidelines with no liking them is cap :russ:

The ugliest woman still have more options then the average man

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wereally have a penchant for putting our deepest and darkest inner thoughts on display uh.

How come I don’t know the dynamics of Chinese relationships like this
:jbhmm:

People are crying out for help but at the same time refuse to change. They want something thats afar off, instead of dealing with whats in the mirror. Social media is destroying the weak in humanity.. And its sad to see.