Blacc community don’t want to admit he’s on Denzel & Samuel Jackson’s level talent wise

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You can't be serious! Will would try to over-act in those Training Day scenes. Denzel has better nuance, timing, presence, and an air of unpredictability in his work. Not even going to bring up the "King Kong speech", and I like Will, but come on now.

maybe, but he still has a better chance at delivering in this role than Denzel does in the movies i listed above

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He’s two tiers below them. He could’ve been right below them by selecting better roles. He’s a good actor, but not great and definitely not legendary. We remember the names of Denzel and Samuel L’s characters from multiple movies. I can say Stephen and Alonzo and you can see who I’m talking about from Django Unchained and Training Day. Not so much with breh.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Jeffrey Wright is the dark horse the acting game.

And oh yeah... Samuel L Jaccson* :ufdup:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
i dont think he's on their level. He has one wide eyed look all the time. And his voice isnt as commanding as theirs.
giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
he aight

Will Smith is the goat though

more versatile than all of them
Imagine having seen Malcolm X, training day, American gangster, fences, any equalizer movie and believing this.

See people, THIS is what fanaticism looks like. This is what a fan actually is. They warp reality so that their favorite somehow is on the level of a living legend with the kind of versatility that sounds made up.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Imagine having seen Malcolm X, training day, American gangster, fences, any equalizer movie and believing this.

See people, THIS is what fanaticism looks like. This is what a fan actually is. They warp reality so that their favorite somehow is on the level of a living legend with the kind of versatility that sounds made up.
will smith can play all those roles besides Malcolm x

Denzel can't do the Will movies i listed.

he's never even shown an inkling of playing those roles. not good with accents either.

Will is the more more versatile actor