@biscuitsnbangers do you date black men? And what type of black men you attracted to?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Cape for people getting trolled brehs

I'm not caping for shyt, I was actually hoping I'd find something funny in this thread or y'all press her in creative ways.

All I see is her answering questions unbothered and a bunch of y'all cryin like "she don't fukk with black dudes:to:" somebody's current squeeze doesn't mean they don't fukk with other races. Most yall sound like you're 16

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The real question is does she date men of God, is her body pure of demonic filth and satanic spirits? To say date black men implies many men and many many many many men is not a good look like frowns, friends. Biscuit should find a husband so she does not further demoralize herself chasing pleasure and abuse from the demonic realm.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
I'm not caping for shyt, I was actually hoping I'd find something funny in this thread or y'all press her in creative ways.

All I see is her answering questions unbothered and a bunch of y'all cryin like "she don't fukk with black dudes:to:" somebody's current squeeze doesn't mean they don't fukk with other races. Most yall sound like you're 16
Noone gives a shyt who she fukks tho :dwillhuh:, take troll threads seriously brehs.