@biscuitsnbangers do you date black men? And what type of black men you attracted to?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
this bytch definitely a culture vulture... :sas2: bytch on a mainly black men site soakin up all dis sauce & ain't letting my nikkas smash? :what: dating white mfers & sticking foreign objects up their twizzler?:scust:

You're an idiot. I'm a culture vulture cause I mostly date and have sex with white men but if I was a dating black men then those black men would be labeled by "c00ns" by your dumbass probably.

According to thecoli I'm a cave bytch cac white supremacist yet posters on here stay making threads about whether I like or fukk black men and will say shyt about me like you just did Based on assumption :russ:

Ps: the term culture vulture was vultured by Dame dash from the punk community:umad:

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
only on the coli will someone be called a cave bytch and a white supremacist but also a culture vulture and side eyed for mostly dating white men :mjlol:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
You're an idiot. I'm a culture vulture cause I mostly date and have sex with white men but if I was a dating black men then those black men would be labeled by "c00ns" by your dumbass probably.

According to thecoli I'm a cave bytch cac white supremacist yet posters on here stay making threads about whether I like or fukk black men and will say shyt about me like you just did Based on assumption :russ:

Ps: the term culture vulture was vultured by Dame dash from the punk community:umad:
don't get offended, im just trolling... :lolbron: i honestly don't care who you dating or whatever... i actually fukks witchu..:ehh:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

Continue dating white men. Stay the fukk away away from black men.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps

Why do you hate black people?