@biscuitsnbangers do you date black men? And what type of black men you attracted to?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
No one should.... But sticking something in a man's urethra when he doesn't have an STD..... :wow:

:whoa: I aint judging.... I'm all for people getting off however they feel, long as they aint hurting nobody.....

and if he lets you do that to him....... there is no doubt that he's in love with you

I'll wait a few months to see how he feels about actually trying it out. I asked him something he always wanted to try and he said that but also said he was kinda scared so I'll wait a bit until we're together longer and bring it back up :smugfavre:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll wait a few months to see how he feels about actually trying it out. I asked him something he always wanted to try and he said that but also said he was kinda scared so I'll wait a bit until we're together longer and bring it back up :smugfavre:
:huhldup: :damn: sounds more like an ancient medical procedure than a fetish.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm late but I'm in though

2QSZ9Ui.jpg

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: hows that even possible