"Biography" Documentaries On WWE Legends

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Why Heyman talking like Stone Cold is Brandon Roy and Taker is Jordan?

Vince looks like those masks you use to rob banks with in the '90s
He was simply highlighting how Austin and Rock didn't stay at the top long (for obvious reasons that wrestling fans know) while Taker was on top for the longest.

Don't think he was saying Taker was on their tier or anything. I think most smart people know Austin and Rock are on their own tier compared to the tier that people like Taker, HHH, Shawn, Bret, etc are on

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Taker everyday to Ole Anderson :umad: :youngsabo:

One of the rivalries for their show "WWE Rivals" is Stephanie vs Brie Bella? :mjlol:

Jesus Christ no company revises history like the WWE. Imagine putting Stephanie vs Brie in the same realm of Austin/Rock :russ:
Trish vs Lita was right in front of the A&E creatives faces behind this rivalries show :palm:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Taker everyday to Ole Anderson :umad: :youngsabo:

Trish vs Lita was right in front of the A&E creatives faces behind this rivalries show :palm:
These shows are essentially WWE propaganda. WWE has been long at work making the Bella Twins' impact and Stephanie's impact bigger than what it really was. This was easily an exec decision by WWE to prop up the Bellas and Steph yet again. Heck the Bellas are also getting their documentary in the next few weeks.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I forgot to watch. What did he say?

Not sure if it was new audio/footage but basically that all he told goldberg was to not hurt him, to hold the foot on the figure 4 on the post which goldberg initially dead then let go, then about the kick. Didnt know how to wrestle etc. Goldberg denied any of it was intentional and I think it was Bischoff who said Bret was well aware that Goldberg was green and that he deserved some responsibility for making sure the match went safely coming in as the veteran technician against a guy like Goldberg. Nothing much that hasnt been said before I dont think

Daps
Bret Hart eviscerating Goldberg

Not sure if it was new audio/footage but basically that all he told goldberg was to not hurt him, to hold the foot on the figure 4 on the post which goldberg initially dead then let go, then about the kick. Didnt know how to wrestle etc. Goldberg denied any of it was intentional and I think it was Bischoff who said Bret was well aware that Goldberg was green and that he deserved some responsibility for making sure the match went safely coming in as the veteran technician against a guy like Goldberg. Nothing much that hasnt been said before I dont think
Love hitgoat but he needs to stop getting on national TV saying "all I ask was for Bill not to hurt me. Please don't hurt me"
:sadcam:

Be in the wrestling business begging another grown man not to hurt you, brehs

:dame: