"Biography" Documentaries On WWE Legends

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Hahahaha, the Bellas.

But those are fine documentaries. Gonna check the rest of them.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
This list kinda wack actually. Only really interested in Lex, Rey, Angle, and Takkker.
Oh man, he got the kkk added to his shyt too?:snoop:

What he do?:wtf:

I swear I'm so glad I stay outta these mfs personal lives or I wouldn't have any fav wrestlers , all them boys racist:pachaha:

On the topic of the thread, I'm really looking forward to Goldberg, Luger, Rey ones the most, I wasn't a WCW guy until the Booker T era so I saw Edge, Kurt, DX, and most of Taker in real time but I'm sure the doc will still show me something I don't know

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I swear I'm so glad I stay outta these mfs personal lives or I wouldn't have any fav wrestlers , all them boys racist:pachaha:

On the topic of the thread, I'm really looking forward to Goldberg, Luger, Rey ones the most, I wasn't a WCW guy until the Booker T era so I saw Edge, Kurt, DX, and most of Taker in real time but I'm sure the doc will still show me something I don't know
Big thin blue line shirt wearer in all his media stops the year he retired. Which was months after George Floyd :mjpls:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

Personally I don't let what these guys support politically really bother me or hurt my feelings. . The Chairman and his whole family of the WWE is pretty much MAGA...

These goofs might as well cancel the whole business

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Did they splice in Triple H talking about ‘Taker to replace Vince talking about ‘Taker? Why Trips talking about pre-Undertaker Mark Calloway like he was part of the office at that point :pachaha: