Bintu Hajia, Big Booty Ghanaian :wow:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
tenor.gif

Went to prom with a female built like her (not as nice, of course) and with a very similar look. Cheeks as soft as an expensive mattress. Rachel was her name.
:wow:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Like I mentioned with the other poster, Im not saying its impossible to see a Nigerian messing witih another but they prefer their own people.
Thats like saying im trippin because I say Israelie men rather deal with Israeli women over someone from Afghanistan.
:francis:

"but but but my work friend is a Jew and he smashed a few muslims,....watchu talkin bout breh? :wtb:"

Like I came up with this outta my ass
my experience has been the absolute opposite

they threw it to me because i was totally different ha

you on the outside tryna call it bro but it ain't what you think

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
It never fails...a PAWG gets posted and NOBODY questions if its real. A black woman (A West African at that) has a big ass and nigg.as is saying that she's fake. :what:
Seriously, yall really think white women are genetically more curvier than black women. This site is officially a white website. :snoop:

I dont comment on the white women threads because I dont care about them.

:yeshrug:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
It never fails...a PAWG gets posted and NOBODY questions if its real. A black woman (A West African at that) has a big ass and nigg.as is saying that she's fake. :what:
Seriously, yall really think white women are genetically more curvier than black women. This site is officially a white website. :snoop:
Most times people do question whether a pawgs ass is real on here :what: