WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many of them only mess with they own kind
:francis:

You're playing yourself. I agree, all women have dreams of dealing with a man that is of the same culture, religion, or ethnicity but ultimately all women will deal with a man that is a legit MAN and that treats her right. There are probably women that could have blessed you but you allowed them to pass you by because you are counting yourself out.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think its real.

She doesnt have any Swimsuit pics or ones that show her upper legs at all. She likes showing off her ass but still keeps it completely covered.

:patrice:

Shes hiding something.

Would still smash

It never fails...a PAWG gets posted and NOBODY questions if its real. A black woman (A West African at that) has a big ass and nigg.as is saying that she's fake. :what:
Seriously, yall really think white women are genetically more curvier than black women. This site is officially a white website. :snoop:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You're playing yourself. I agree, all women have dreams of dealing with a man that is of the same culture, religion, or ethnicity but ultimately all women will deal with a man that is a legit MAN and that treats her right. There are probably women that could have blessed you but you allowed them to pass you by because you are counting yourself out.

I aint never shot at african women.
And lets not play naive like we don't know that some african cultures tend to want they women marries only to a man from their specific culture.

Hell Nigeria and South Africa been beefing. They tend to deal with other Nigerians or South Africans

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I aint never shot at african women.
And lets not play naive like we don't know that some african cultures tend to want they women marries only to a man from their specific culture.

Hell Nigeria and South Africa been beefing. They tend to deal with other Nigerians or South Africans

Breh my brother goes to ghana once every two years since he has a homie from there. My brother goes there and stays with his homies family living amongst regular ghana folks.

While there he has to damn near beat the ghana sistas off of him with a bat. Trust them sistas ain't got no problem messing with american brothas.