:laff:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint never shot at african women.
And lets not play naive like we don't know that some african cultures tend to want they women marries only to a man from their specific culture.
:francis:

Hell Nigeria and South Africa been beefing. They tend to deal with other Nigerians or South Africans

breh, Im Nigerian. Im just speaking from a life long experience and also people I know who are married to Nigerians and Nigerians who married ADOS. But hey, what do I know? :yeshrug:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Breh my brother goes to ghana once every two years since he has a homie from there. My brother goes there and stays with his homies family living amongst regular ghana folks.

While there he has to damn near beat the ghana sistas off of him with a bat. Trust them sistas ain't got no problem messing with american brothas.

i aint never said it was none period; its just common in their culture to only like their culture.
Plus, they mightve looked at him as a come up cuz american = money

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
breh, Im Nigerian. Im just speaking from a life long experience and also people I know who are married to Nigerians and Nigerians who married ADOS. But hey, what do I know? :yeshrug:

Like I mentioned with the other poster, Im not saying its impossible to see a Nigerian messing witih another but they prefer their own people.
Thats like saying im trippin because I say Israelie men rather deal with Israeli women over someone from Afghanistan.
:francis:

"but but but my work friend is a Jew and he smashed a few muslims,....watchu talkin bout breh? :wtb:"

Like I came up with this outta my ass