@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
tbh i fake believed he was gonna stand on business
You JUST SAID he's a civilian!! :mindblown:

It's alright. I know how my mind works and this is definitelyvone of those times where I'll never understand and always have another question. Hope yall squash it and hug it out :hug: -- pause

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I'm trying to make sense of the thread now that I'm finally settled in. I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't threatened anyone on here, let alone a woman. You need to chill and learn when to let your personal gripes with me go.

And so we're clear, that's advice-- not a threat.
I will give you the cliffs:

1. @Billy Ocean as he is want to do popped shyt to a nikka and offered the man a fade;

2. Broah man asked @Billy Ocean where do you live at playa;

3. @Billy Ocean gave dude the address and told him to come get his skullcap peeled;

4. Broah man said bet and pulled up on @Billy Ocean block to get his promised ass kicking. We know that the dude actually went to @Billy Ocean house, because @Billy Ocean acknowledged that the man took a picture of his building and posted it to let @Billy Ocean know that he was out front and simultaneously he was posting to tell that lil nikka @Billy Ocean to come outside and get that work.

5. @Billy Ocean pretended that he was not at home, but apparently he was so shook to look out his window that he called his neighbor instead and asked him to look outside to see if a dude was waiting in the street.

6. After learning that a nikka was really out there waiting to whoop his lil fake punk ass @Billy Ocean called five-O, because he is a snitching lil bytch.

In conclusion that man know where @Billy Ocean lives so keep popping that shyt @Billy Ocean

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@LastSecondRuger is clearly lying but doesn't matter, Coli loves to front for entertainment, bro. Which I ain't even mad at.

This guy @Billy Ocean has been caught lying saying he was a Black American and he while he was pretending to be a Black American, he was saying Black Americans are not going to get reparations:

Black Americans aren't getting reparations.

The Republican party has absolutely nothing to offer Black Americans.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Do you respect La and Magoo?
Yes or no

It is not a trick question

one is a puerto rican and the other dominican

They your generals

Did you tell coli that a pr and dominican are your dons?
once again i’m not PT

i’ll entertain you tho for a quick second just cause i know your weird incel internet ass likes it lol

i’m not PT, i’m not BHB

Im HPB. i got put on in cali, all my big homies is in cali

i fw people in my city

i don’t have no big homies here and i damn sure don’t bend the knee the nobody here

moreover most the nikkas out here not even tapped in or recognize out west

damn sure not no makks especially

speak on what u know kid

there’s nun wrong w that fr

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
You JUST SAID he's a civilian!! :mindblown:

It's alright. I know how my mind works and this is definitelyvone of those times where I'll never understand and always have another question. Hope yall squash it and hug it out :hug: -- pause
when i say civilian i don’t mean a bytch
i just mean he not a member

plenty of civilians stand on business

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
once again i’m not PT

i’ll entertain you tho for a quick second just cause i know your weird incel internet ass likes it lol

i’m not PT, i’m not BHB

Im HPB. i got put on in cali, all my big homies is in cali

i fw people in my city

i don’t have no big homies here and i damn sure don’t bend the knee the nobody here

moreover most the nikkas out here not even tapped in or recognize out west

damn sure not no makks especially

speak on what u know kid

there’s nun wrong w that fr

Ohhh shyt and they let you live being westcoast?
This is what I said to you.
No brim bigger than Primetime in ny

Well if you westcoast I got nothing to say to you

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I was working and shyt so this thread flew under my radar. Prolly still wouldn't be invested but I have so many questions.

10 brehs with nothing else to do went to a random neighborhood and sat around for hours waiting on someone they wouldn't even recognize? What was said to mobilize them? THEY didn't have questions after 30mins or so? :dahell: Did they know this was about some online shyt or not?! :mindblown:

Real ones just mount up, no questions asked :demonic:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Poor attempt.... Elementary level insults. Which makes sense... you didn't make it out of 6th grade :russ:

Why use a high level of humor for a low intelligent dust mite?

You quoted me and you got an issue... and people who have issues with me on here are either soft ass cacs or MAGA c00ns.... So which one are you?

I "quoted" you because I can fukk nikka. And anybody openly supporting/riding for a 🤡 @Billy Ocean is a bytch in my book.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Ohhh shyt and they let you live being westcoast?
This is what I said to you.
No brim bigger than Primitime in ny

Well if you westcoast I got nothing to say to you

Just know you might have to choose upstate
“let me live” :laff:

im good on both coasts and whenever i bring nikkas from out east to the motherland they know wassup including “big homies”

a nyc big homie is a regular nobody out in cali

which is why i said i don’t bend the knee to no nikka here

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I will give you the cliffs:

1. @Billy Ocean as he is want to do popped shyt to a nikka and offered the man a fade;

2. Broah man asked @Billy Ocean where do you live at playa;

3. @Billy Ocean gave dude the address and told him to come get his skullcap peeled;

4. Broah man said bet and pulled up on @Billy Ocean block to get his promised ass kicking. We know that the dude actually went to @Billy Ocean house, because @Billy Ocean acknowledged that the man took a picture of his building and posted it to let @Billy Ocean know that he was out front and simultaneously he was posting to tell that lil nikka @Billy Ocean to come outside and get that work.

5. @Billy Ocean pretended that he was not at home, but apparently he was so shook to look out his window that he called his neighbor instead and asked him to look outside to see if a dude was waiting in the street.

6. After learning that a nikka was really out there waiting to whoop his lil fake punk ass @Billy Ocean called five-O, because he is a snitching lil bytch.

In conclusion that man know where @Billy Ocean lives so keep popping that shyt @Billy Ocean
That still leaves a lot of quesrions unanswered but I at least understand the origin :ehh:
when i say civilian i don’t mean a bytch
i just mean he not a member

plenty of civilians stand on business
I'm tapping out breh, no time to try and make sense of this

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
“let me live” :laff:

im good on both coasts and whenever i bring nikkas from out east to the motherland they know wassup including “big homies”

a nyc big homie is a regular nobody out in cali

which is why i said i don’t bend the knee to no nikka here

And those from west might be nobodies out here.
We going too far into this.

I was just messing with you cause you xenophobic
And cause I know Goo and La are hispanic

Let that other stuff stay where it is.

If you notice, never once in this thread have I encouraged you and Billy to meet up
Or encourage a fight etc

There is a reason for that.
I find no pleasure or fun in seeing humans in conflict

My pleasure is debate/reasoning/logics
Hence I will argue with you all day about some topic
Yet when it comes to the extra shyt
I do not like that

Status
Not open for further replies.