@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I don’t get it. How you claiming you gangsta and will pull up on a negga to whoop his ass and you rolling 10 deep ? That’s some sucker shyt.

If you wanna scrap, pick a gym or somewhere neutral and let them things go.

Don’t be pulling up trynna jump somebody then acting all tough online.

The most sickening part is a negga claiming he’s gangsta saying he had more in common with white people than his brothers from other countries.

:dead:

Yeah it's hard to take guy at face value when he's promising that his gang member friends won't jump in at any point of the fight.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yeah it's hard to take guy at face value when he's promising that his gang member friends won't jump in at any point of the fight.

Hang members are the biggest pussies you’ll ever meet. They got no hands and no game. Their only thing is intimidation and violence cuz they can’t use their brain to defend themselves.

Daps
Most definitely. I'd be a lurker if kats were willing to pull up:hubie:

I'm mostly chill but I can admit I'm guilty of it myself. I have been disrespectful in the past but I've worked on being better - or at least not doing it recklessly.

Nowadays if I disrespect somebody, it's cause I want ALL the smoke. Most these brehs can't get me to that point but there's one or two I'd pull up on to test they heart.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
I don’t get it. How you claiming you gangsta and will pull up on a negga to whoop his ass and you rolling 10 deep ? That’s some sucker shyt.

If you wanna scrap, pick a gym or somewhere neutral and let them things go.

Don’t be pulling up trynna jump somebody then acting all tough online.

The most sickening part is a negga claiming he’s gangsta saying he had more in common with white people than his brothers from other countries.

:dead:

my people was only there for my protection not his harm

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hang members are the biggest pussies you’ll ever meet. They got no hands and no game. Their only thing is intimidation and violence cuz they can’t use their brain to defend themselves.

The problem with gangs is that the leaders are usually on drugs, were in special ed, have emotional/psychological/impulse problems

And if they survive/learn/grow they become bikers or lodge members

Or become future crackheads and lifers

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
full

Y'all can still set this up

Status
Not open for further replies.