@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That ain't what your moms said when she was sucking my dikk & told me she was looking for a HERO. :sas2:

Poor attempt.... Elementary level insults. Which makes sense... you didn't make it out of 6th grade :russ:

You quoted me and you got an issue... and people who have issues with me on here are either soft ass cacs or MAGA c00ns.... So which one are you?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Billy = On laptop attached to a router.

Uncouth Savage = Billy on his phone with a different carrier and IP address. So when he starts talking that IP check/ ban bet bluff nonsense, the IPs are automatically different.

:camby:

You a troll from bikini bottom
Hopefully you a teenager and not a grown man/woman

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Y'all could have met in a neutral place if that's what you were worried about.

Showing up to a breh's house with 20 ppl is wild. And folks in here is stupid, saying you the one standing on bidness when you was the one that was obviously afraid.

@Billy Ocean didn't tell you that he was gon have some ppl waiting on you. He said you and him. And you showed up with a bunch of other folks.
Around New Years @Billy Ocean (B1tch Ocean) called out another poster to meet him on his block, and then bragged later that he went up there with his boys and they had pistols on em. The other poster never said he was gonna show up with anyone, Billy was so cowardly he just did it.

So in this case I don’t blame dude for bringing his people with him.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
you’re a weirdo
never said I was PT

please stay online and out of things u don’t know

y’all have a goodnight

Primetime the biggest and only brim