@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I was working and shyt so this thread flew under my radar. Prolly still wouldn't be invested but I have so many questions.

10 brehs with nothing else to do went to a random neighborhood and sat around for hours waiting on someone they wouldn't even recognize? What was said to mobilize them? THEY didn't have questions after 30mins or so? :dahell: Did they know this was about some online shyt or not?! :mindblown:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Y'all could have met in a neutral place if that's what you were worried about.

Showing up to a breh's house with 20 ppl is wild. And folks in here is stupid, saying you the one standing on bidness when you was the one that was obviously afraid.

@Billy Ocean didn't tell you that he was gon have some ppl waiting on you. He said you and him. And you showed up with a bunch of other folks.

We never even setup a meetup. Gave him my address a month ago and he never pulled. He shows up at some random time, filmed a short video and posted the video and lies for internet attention.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I was working and shyt so this thread flew under my radar. Prolly still wouldn't be invested but I have so many questions.

10 brehs with nothing else to do went to a random neighborhood and sat around for hours waiting on someone they wouldn't even recognize? What was said to mobilize them? THEY didn't have questions after 30mins or so? :dahell: Did they know this was about some online shyt or not?! :mindblown:

He's lying. None of that happen. He was on that block but it wasn't the time he's telling y'all.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End

if i need my gang they will come. it’s that simple.

i thought buddy was like that i was wrong no big deal

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:mjlol: ……. the Guyanese troll ……. :russ:

mobb-deep-ny.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Showing up to a breh's house with 20 ppl is wild. And folks in here is stupid, saying you the one standing on bidness when you was the one that was obviously afraid.

@Billy Ocean didn't tell you that he was gon have some ppl waiting on you. He said you and him. And you showed up with a bunch of other folks.

Ain't no rules or guidelines in warfare goofy, so quit trying to run interference for your little butt buddy now that he's been exposed.

:what::dahell::camby:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
When police ass Billy Hoecean threatens to punish and rat pack other posters it's ...:ohlawd:

Posters threaten to punish and rat pack @Billy Ocean and his glazers be on some...:damn:

Can't stand you b1tch made ass fakkits!

All destinies must be fulfilled

Predators become Prey!
This dude was threatening female posters with violence

And non of the anti fba dodo bird negroes like @Buddy or @SupaDupaCool was in there. Most of the anti fba/ados clowns are clowns across a spectrum

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Another @Billy Ocean dikk rider in the mix :scust: :umad:

What is this? You must be one of those c00ns he's been speaking on in here for the longest... with your red MAGA hat... :mjlol: wash your ass fakkit lol

And don't try shyt with me.... I'm not the one to do it with hoe :umad: I've spit in the face of these MAGA clowns in here for years... :mjgrin:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Impressive. Why you ain't stick around?
gang i was literally there till the cops pulled up. we went to checkers, ate, my man’s had to shyt, they had the bathroom blocked off with tables. we went back to 141, played 2k then back to the building then the cops came:

i got real opps. u not a threat. this shyt is boring me now.

ima leave it alone

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

To kill all this chatting you doing

Hoecean showed up with an entourage who were all “holding” AT HIS OWN ADMISSION

During our imaginary get down

None of that was agreed upon beforehand on what was supposed to be a one on one

So:camby:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
gang i was literally there till the cops pulled up. we went to checkers, ate, my man’s had to shyt, they had the bathroom blocked off with tables. we went back to 141, played 2k then back to the building then the cops came:

i got real opps. u not a threat. this shyt is boring me now.

ima leave it alone

:dead: :dead: :dead:

See you next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.