Billy Graham blasts Abdullah the Butcher; only has two years left to live (2023 Update: He’s passed away)

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
This fool should be in a nursing home poppin pills, slurping jello and yelling this rant at a TV with the volume on max because he still cant hear it:stopitslime:....but because of the internet:hhh:....he actually has fans:snoop:....or idiots that idolize and agree with him...same thing

Mob H

All Star
Daps
The word "heavyweight" hasn't meant shyt since at least back when X-Pac would have occasional title shots so :camby: with that rant.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I aint mad. NEITHER of those guys close to SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM status. He prolly weighed more than both combined. He went at bryan too.

If bobby lashley in ME he dont say this. ALI was his idol dont make it about race. Superstar hates wwe. Superstar was the ORIGINAL crowds choice who got replaced by white bread bob backlund in his PRIME. he always will be mad.

Btw superstar has had HEP for 30 years. Hes friends with hannibal because they both had it (hannibal cured now). Seen a lotta people saying graham got it from hannibal. Graham has BEEN had hep c.

God bless superstar billy grahams promos in the pg era. This bout to be worse wm on record.

who's Hannibal?

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Seth is fighting brock, and him and kofi are damn near the same size. Why no mention of that?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ZL0UNHx.jpg

fukk wit it!

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Complaining about size, quoting Meltz, secondhand information about ratings, "Next year's Mania will be trash" predictions.... :ohhh:

Billy's a TSC poster :ohhh:

Last edited: