Billy Graham blasts Abdullah the Butcher; only has two years left to live (2023 Update: He’s passed away)

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Breh…

This nikka lost a 2 million dollar court case cause he didn’t show up to court because he couldnt read the summons letter

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Yeah it was the hep-c case...apparently the wrestler who sued him says he never saw a dime and he's bs'ing his story to get gofundme money

I figured something wasn't adding up...Breh had a chain of successful restaurants in the ATL and was known as a wrestler who was strict about his bread so he had to read contracts and what not ...

I guess when you at his age and condition you gotta do what you gotta do:huhldup:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Yeah it was the hep-c case...apparently the wrestler who sued him says he never saw a dime and he's bs'ing his story to get gofundme money

I figured something wasn't adding up...Breh had a chain of successful restaurants in the ATL and was known as a wrestler who was strict about his bread so he had to read contracts and what not ...

I guess when you at his age and condition you gotta do what you gotta do:huhldup:
That do sound like some stuff a carny would do

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He was the first heel to get over as a face in new york. Could've been an even bigger star and more influential than he was if they ran with him.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
WWE Hall Of Famer "Superstar" Billy Graham recently took some vicious shots at fellow Hall Of Famer Abdullah The Butcher in a recent post on Facebook.

Graham wrote the following, noting that doctors recently informed him that he only had two years left to live due to complications from Hepatitis C.

"The fukking worthless sub-human piece of shyt Abdullah. He never bladed me but as you know gave Hannibal Hep C which almost killed him and is going to kill me. The liver docs have recently told me I have about 2 years left then my liver fails and I take my final bump. So fukk Abdullah and I hope he dies a miserable death."

:damn:
He really called Abdullah “subhuman” :mjpls::francis: