Billy Graham blasts Abdullah the Butcher; only has two years left to live (2023 Update: He’s passed away)

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
why does everyone hate him? He's before probably most of our times and I don't know much about him other than Hogan was influenced by his character

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
why does everyone hate him? He's before probably most of our times and I don't know much about him other than Hogan was influenced by his character

Nobody knows, dude... Graham is definitely bitter AF and kinda delusional and living in his past, but I ain't seen anything he did to warrant any dislike or hatred. Matter fact, the Coli should love him, he blames Vince and WWE for everything bad in the business more than they do. :lolbron:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Billy Graham
15 hrs ·
Is The WWE Serious ???

I turned on my computer today and went to the wrestling news sites and what did I see ? Kofi Kingston vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship at mania. Talk is Vince is going to put that WWE belt on Kofi Kingston...... shyt.....You...not me, will have a 145 pound WWE champion. This must of been an idea by the new Sr. Creative Lady Dana Warrior ? Meltzer says she has been promoted to an extremely high position on the creative team and attends meeting that only Vince, H and Step are in...damn...how did she get so smart ???

My friend Hannibal has been monitoring the Monday Night RAW steady decline in TV viewership. Well Hannibal, it dropped again last night in Boston, Monday, March 25th. Steady decline in TV viewership. I predict that this years mania will be so bad that next year, 2020,will not come close to selling out. The thrill is gone. Is anyone out there really excited to see these 2 light weights wrestle for the WWE Championship ? Oh, one more thing. I would love to see Kofi at 145 pounds put his newly won WWE belt on the line against Brock Lesner, great logistics, 1 man being out-weighed by a good 135 pounds, a total joke this thing is. S.B.G.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I aint mad. NEITHER of those guys close to SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM status. He prolly weighed more than both combined. He went at bryan too.

If bobby lashley in ME he dont say this. ALI was his idol dont make it about race. Superstar hates wwe. Superstar was the ORIGINAL crowds choice who got replaced by white bread bob backlund in his PRIME. he always will be mad.

Btw superstar has had HEP for 30 years. Hes friends with hannibal because they both had it (hannibal cured now). Seen a lotta people saying graham got it from hannibal. Graham has BEEN had hep c.

God bless superstar billy grahams promos in the pg era. This bout to be worse wm on record.