Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

calh45

Cal
Daps
nah its really that simple lmao

and if that's how folks want to look at it, they need just as many go-aheads from partners to greenlight nothing goes better with a potentially dead players than our new BK Whopper Value Menu. marketing is not going to be okay with it and will want that shyt to stop too obviously

if neglecting the human element is suddenly complicated then your values are crystal clear. no point dancing around it

Legal runs everything, marketing can say whatever they like, but everything corporate goes through legal. I would bet all of my money they have an army of lawyers meeting right now. NFL/ESPN/All of the teams. They're on the phone right now with legal telling the marketing/PR people to go away.

Do you really want to have this conversation? Amazon had employees dying in warehouses just this last year and did that stop any of you from buying Prime? Safeway had all of their workers showing up during a pandemic where millions of folks were dying. Same with bus drivers, pilots, stewardesses, and a whole bunch of other people. Most of America runs on the suffering that happens in the rest of the world and in this country. If it was so simple this country would be a better place, but it ain't. I'm not going to pretend like it is. You can do that, but I ain't. I'm not saying my values do that, but America? You gonna die and they'll keep it pushing. Your replacement will be hired by the time you're in the ground.