Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
:francis: The game shouldn't be suspended, it needs to be cancelled... especially since both teams are in the playoffs. This is a meaningless game. You have one more week of games next week, how the fukk are you going have to two teams... after this... play this game between this and next Sat/Sun?

This game kinda dictates seedings essentially which indirectly dictates money (home games etc.)

So it’s hard for them to just cancel ..even though it’s the moral thing to do

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Somebody posted this o the Bills forum as a possibility

Commotio cordis most commonly results from an impact to the left chest with a hardball (e.g., a baseball) during sports activity. The sudden focal distortion of the myocardium results in ventricular fibrillation, causing sudden cardiac arrest in an otherwise structurally normal heart.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a legit question to ask and it's the reason the game hasn't already been cancelled
What does the NFL do here if they cancel the game?
Just make 7-3 the result of the game? That doesn't seem right

It's not like baseball, basketball or hockey where you can easily postpone a game to a later date

It's more of a logistics question on how the NFL can handle this given how important this game is to the playoffs picture (basically locks #1 seed in AFC)

To me, cancel this and figure out the rest later. Throw the game out and spend the next 24 hours what to do

the nfl rule book states

ARTICLE 9. ALTERNATE DATES, SITES
In instances under these emergency procedures which require the Commissioner to reschedule a regular-season game, the Commissioner will make every effort to set the game for no later than two days after its originally scheduled date, and will attempt to schedule the game at its original site. If unable to do so, the Commissioner will schedule it at the nearest available facility. If it is impossible to schedule the game within two days after its original date, the Commissioner will attempt to schedule it on the Tuesday of the next calendar week in which the two involved clubs play other clubs (or each other). Further, the Commissioner will keep in mind the potential for competitive inequities if one or both of the involved clubs has already been scheduled for a game following the Tuesday of that week (e.g., Thanksgiving).

ARTICLE 11. GAME RESUMPTION

In all instances where a game is resumed after interruption, either on the same date or a subsequent date, the resumption will begin at the point at which the game was interrupted. At the time of interruption, the Referee will call timeout and will make a record of the following: the team possessing the ball, direction in which its offense was headed, position of the ball on the field, down, distance, period, time remaining in the period, and any other pertinent information required for an efficient and equitable resumption of play.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I honestly don’t think we should be eating meat seven days a week, if so fish has to be incorporated…. Glad you getting it together breh ….God Bless.
moderation. I only eat meat 4 times a month (once a week), hell even Arnold went full vegan and says he feels better than before. My professor once told me before and this has stuck with me since: "A heart attack doesnt care what u look like. Skinny, fat or fit."

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop stressing. Stop the shytty eating. Went to a spot with my old lady yesterday and the amount of artery clogging shyt nikkas were ingesting blew my mind. We are killing ourselves and not working out or eating healthier/smarter. Them seafood boils with the garlic butter and shyt eventually catch up with you. Just get them cholesterol checks along with other labs. It’ll save your life. Trust me. I’m proof.

Facts

concise

Veteran
Daps
:francis: The game shouldn't be suspended, it needs to be cancelled... especially since both teams are in the playoffs. This is a meaningless game. You have one more week of games next week, how the fukk are you going have to two teams... after this... play this game between this and next Sat/Sun?

Goodell will probably try to make them finish this up tomorrow night.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He'll be alright but this is a pr dilemma for the league. I see it now...teams are gonna kneel this weekend and keep it going. Terrible look
the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-will-smith.gif