Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As someone who flatlined from a cardiac episode a little under two weeks ago, I hope this kid is fine and lives a somewhat normal life. Them shyts come out of nowhere. I’m truly afraid to eat or do anything. I don’t leave the crib without my nitroglycerin
you still living out in Africa? hope youre good bro, i never woulda thought you was going through that

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people talking like the NFL can't possibly afford to cancel a game :gucci:

the N F L can't afford something :laff:

Right? And honestly, the NFL really doesn't even have to come out of pocket for anything related to cancelling the game. Corporate financing will do its thing, and this shyt will probably just result in Disney paying the NFL slightly less money in the short term via what will probably line item out as some rebates or something.

Presumably, all the back and forth would've been about how to handle the repercussions for standings in all scenarios (forfeit from either team, rescheduling, or a tie.

As someone who flatlined from a cardiac episode a little under two weeks ago, I hope this kid is fine and lives a somewhat normal life. Them shyts come out of nowhere. I’m truly afraid to eat or do anything. I don’t leave the crib without my nitroglycerin

Holy shyt, breh. Glad you're still with us.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Fam, what?!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thanks man. I went from lying on my sofa watching Netflix to my Apple Watch suggesting I call emergency services. Somehow drove myself to an urgent care not too far away. This last year of grad school and shytty eating and smoking along with all that stress was the main culprit. Cycling and running saved my life cause it was a massive heart attack
jesus christ. I might have to finally get myself an apple watch

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:francis: The game shouldn't be suspended, it needs to be cancelled... especially since both teams are in the playoffs. This is a meaningless game. You have one more week of games next week, how the fukk are you going have to two teams... after this... play this game between this and next Sat/Sun?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Stop stressing. Stop the shytty eating. Went to a spot with my old lady yesterday and the amount of artery clogging shyt nikkas were ingesting blew my mind. We are killing ourselves and not working out or eating healthier/smarter. Them seafood boils with the garlic butter and shyt eventually catch up with you. Just get them cholesterol checks along with other labs. It’ll save your life. Trust me. I’m proof.
I honestly don’t think we should be eating meat seven days a week, if so fish has to be incorporated…. Glad you getting it together breh ….God Bless.