Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Cot damn breh glad you ok. Did you have an underlying condition? Is there something we all need to get checked for?
Stop stressing. Stop the shytty eating. Went to a spot with my old lady yesterday and the amount of artery clogging shyt nikkas were ingesting blew my mind. We are killing ourselves and not working out or eating healthier/smarter. Them seafood boils with the garlic butter and shyt eventually catch up with you. Just get them cholesterol checks along with other labs. It’ll save your life. Trust me. I’m proof.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Nfl gonna keep running commercials to appease the companies that paid for them....

The cold reality is that contract obligations still gotta be fulfilled somehow. Business is business and this is why it's so dirty.

Skip really just said realistically what those in power have to think about. As tragic as this is, the players still have to play another game.

THIS is exactly why the players deserve guaranteed contracts.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
How can they play after this?

You have to get so hyped up for the game. The emotional toll and then the come down from seeing this man collapse must have taken everything out of the players

yeah. Everyone would be pretty flat. It would be a terrible game to watch too.

The longer they delay calling it, the harder it’s gonna be for the players to get up for the game.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah I was going to ask a similar question on the logistics around cancelling the game. It's just a time and place and a certain way to ask the question without sounding insensitive to the player. Skip like usual lacked tact in asking.
It's a fukked up situation period
And they made the right decision to postpone the game and figure the rest out later

Unfortunately this game HAS to be played
If this was like Texans vs Colts they could say fukk it, game cancelled, put a tie on both records and let that be that

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stf
Wow... Now that the game is postponed, what's the precedent? Whenever a player needs CPR and their status is uncertain, that game is postponed?
Stfu man . You must be degenerate gambler. I’m in the championship of my fantasy league and got 500 on the line with two players playing tonight. And I don’t care that much

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Thanks man. I went from lying on my sofa watching Netflix to my Apple Watch suggesting I call emergency services. Somehow drove myself to an urgent care not too far away. This last year of grad school and shytty eating and smoking along with all that stress was the main culprit. Cycling and running saved my life cause it was a massive heart attack
Wait ur phone suggested u go to the hospital? Like it just randomly talked to u to get up and go?