Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Cpr in a more common situation cpr is usually started late, u have to call the ambulance, by the time they get thee u have been doing cpr for 30 minutes plus.
anything from 6-10 mins without blood flow or oxygen is high risk for brain damage. This is basic shyt that even firemen know. Im not gonna make this a back or forth thing with this situation taking place so lets just stop here breh. take care

calh45

Cal
Daps
Former journalist here

ESPN got hella production time and simulcasts dedicated to the game, they can’t jus cut away due to advertiser $

You see it.

That's why they haven't called it. I would bet there's lawyers on the phone right now. It's not just something Goodell can do unilaterally with the amount of contracts in place.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I thought you did.

Anyways, peoples emotions are high and everyone just wants to see Hamlin pull through. Everyone is on the same page about that. I just think the ESPN crew is in a tough spot here, and I don't think she's been out of line.
It's all good bruh. When i first turned to the game, she came across tone deaf to me asking about returning to the game. But we good bruh, trust no disrespect taken on my end