Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't understand why ESPN keeps making these three in the studio fill time. Put on a 30 for 30 or whatever for the time being. This is like torture.
Former journalist here

ESPN got hella production time and simulcasts dedicated to the game, they can’t jus cut away due to advertiser $

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just like Ryan Shazier, Tua's concussion situation...it's talked about for 2 days then forgotten
NFL owners, and media use incidents like this against the players but want to act like they're concerned
Not trying to be a dikkhead, I swear to god, but Shazier tackled with his head down his whole career. Dangerous not only to him but his opponents. This is not similar.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Horrible... if he didn't have oxygen to his brain for nine minutes, he'll never be the same... shyt.. he'll probably never play again if he makes it. This is going to change the league .

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
We done with this football game.

Prayers up for Hamlin and his family, it’s good that he has a pulse but bad that he isn’t breathing on his own. Sound like he may have a brain injury which will permanently change the course of his life.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

hopefully the medical team being there immediately will be what saves his life like when Lawler had a heart attack on Raw.

I’ll never forget that episode, got outta school, fell asleep, woke up and Michael Cole’s voice was shaking, damn near had tears in his eyes, I was like man wtf happened before finding out Jerry had a heart attack.

I saw a video where he commentating and then just suddenly slumped over.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I never said that :what:

I thought you did.

Anyways, peoples emotions are high and everyone just wants to see Hamlin pull through. Everyone is on the same page about that. I just think the ESPN crew is in a tough spot here, and I don't think she's been out of line.