Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I played from 6 to 20 years old I love this game it’s the first thing I fell in love with before I knew what love was as a 4 year old carrying the ball around all day but I can’t let my two sons play tackle football I can’t imagine the parents and family and how they’re feeling right now

I played ball for a little bit and sometimes I wish I would’ve kept playing but then I think about my heart murmur and asthma I have as well and maybe it was for the best.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I got a cousin in the league and this shyt makes me wonder how much of a wreck me and my family would be seeing this playout.

Prayers up for them especially. This has gotta be unreal to witness :mjcry:
My cousin Devante got concussed for the Pats and the NFL didn’t even try to stop the game. shyt got me hot man. Then seeing this just worse.

Keep praying for this young man

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Nothing will happen except maybe more padding on the chest. Boxers have died in America and people just accept it.

Football is what it is

Pretty much

Football is a violent sport, as much as we enjoy it, the risk of death is always there. I hope the young man pulls through. Nothing matters in the end but life

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
The fact that espn hasn’t gotten a physician in there yet to explain this rationally to the audience shows the level of unpreparedness. Three people repeating the amount of emotion and tears on the field and thoughts and prayers is just ridiculous.
I agree but that would be like if we never saw a concussed player and a doctor coming on to explain that. The NFL doesn’t want to mess up things for themselves even more.

concise

Veteran
Daps
That’s why I stated brain dead. The breathing center in the brain may have been harmed irreparably due to lack of oxygen for 9 minutes. Again, I sincerely hope I’m wrong.

I don't understand how you and multiple others in this thread interpreted

"they've been doing cpr for 9 minutes"

with

"he's been without oxygen for 9 minutes"

when that is not what it means at all.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Bruh she could care less about this young man she's asking booger about getting ready to play the rest of the game, etc

You've been saying this stupid shyt the entire thread. I don't care for Suzy either way, but that's not even accurate at all. It's been Booger mainly talking and her doing her job. She's not there saying they should play the game.

You also didn't think they gave him CPR for nine minutes. You've spent the past 30 minutes crying about her.

Edit: People's emotions are high, but I think you're being too harsh on the crew and what they're doing right now.