Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
All eyes are on Goodell right now.

The right thing to do is cancel the game but there are business impacts he’s gotta figure out (ads, gambling, fantasy) and then there are playoff implications.

Again… the right thing to do is cancel it. But we live in a capitalistic society and I’m a pessimist. I’m very curious to see what they do.

🙏🏾 prayers up for Hamlin no matter what tho
Hopefully they learned from the Owen Hart tragedy and call this game. It aint worth it

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
You know, the NFL for a long time has luckily avoided a death on the field. I have seen players dropping in Soccer from Heart Ailments, and Hank Gathers as well. Football is VERY violent, along with the NFL having to tip-toe a violent product with long-term CTE injuries.

This isn't a concussion, but a cardiac arrest from a seemingly innocent play on a field.

NFL already had a problem with concussions, and trying to convince parents their kid was safe... but now a tackle could cause a cardiac arrest.

Tonight is going to have REAL long term impacts for the sport; as you can possibly die tackling a peperson
Nothing will happen except maybe more padding on the chest. Boxers have died in America and people just accept it.

Football is what it is

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this should be the starting point for any future cba negotiations going forward

Just like Ryan Shazier, Tua's concussion situation...it's talked about for 2 days then forgotten
NFL owners, and media use incidents like this against the players but want to act like they're concerned