Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I wish you brehs would stop speculating and just wait for information. But some of you can't help yourselves because you want to be able point back and say you were right.

Game should be cancelled, unless we get a really positive update on Hamlin. If they continue I'm not watching.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ESPN forcing the studio crew to fill time is disgusting. These people don't know what to say and they shouldn't be forced to come up with shyt to say.

It really is, breh. Ain't but so many times they can be asked to say "Your only thoughts are about the condition of your teammate." Somebody gotta put the call in to Scott Van Pelt and tell him he's going on early.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
11300-0668d0de04e95d1cdf8438442186d419.jpg

2023….not like this; really called my mom and did a prayer with her for Hamlin

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I got a cousin in the league and this shyt makes me wonder how much of a wreck me and my family would be seeing this playout.

Prayers up for them especially. This has gotta be unreal to witness :mjcry:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Without a doubt it’s cardiac related

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think it's possible to be the cause of a clot, but getting hit in the chest could've triggered an underlying condition. He's 24, they would've known about clots. Him being down for 9 minutes is the problem. No oxygen for 9 minutes is the issue just from a recovery standpoint.
Getting hit the wrong way can literally cause the heart to stop. I hope they got him back started again:mjcry:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
ESPN forcing the studio crew to fill time is disgusting. These people don't know what to say and they shouldn't be forced to come up with shyt to say.

I agree... How many times are you gonna have them come back from commercial with somber faces and saying "this is unprecedented.... we pray for him"

In their defense though, it's probably that they probably never dreamed of having to have a contingency plan for something like this, as inexcusable as that would be for a billion dollar media corporation