Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
You know, the NFL for a long time has luckily avoided a death on the field. I have seen players dropping in Soccer from Heart Ailments, and Hank Gathers as well. Football is VERY violent, along with the NFL having to tip-toe a violent product with long-term CTE injuries.

This isn't a concussion, but a cardiac arrest from a seemingly innocent play on a field.

NFL already had a problem with concussions, and trying to convince parents their kid was safe... but now a tackle could cause a cardiac arrest.

Tonight is going to have REAL long term impacts for the sport; as you can possibly die tackling a person.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
ESPN forcing the studio crew to fill time is disgusting. These people don't know what to say and they shouldn't be forced to come up with shyt to say.

To be fair, they can't just cut to an old game or something. Ppl want updates

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
i knew a 90s Giants player growing up, i heard the other day hes doing bad right now :snoop: only in his 50s

the other hand is, these dudes can see a few million playing the game, so who are we to fukk with it if thats the choice they want to make. its not like theyre gonna get rid of tackling in football, or they're just sitting on safer technology. the game is the game, as is. i dont see what changes they can even make at this point

shut up cac.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
All eyes are on Goodell right now.

The right thing to do is cancel the game but there are business impacts he’s gotta figure out (ads, gambling, fantasy) and then there are playoff implications.

Again… the right thing to do is cancel it. But we live in a capitalistic society and I’m a pessimist. I’m very curious to see what they do.

🙏🏾 prayers up for Hamlin no matter what tho