Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
If you work in the industry like you're claiming then you know the first thing you shouldn't do is speculate to that level without being there. The human body is a wild place and can surprise even the best doctors, nurses, practitioners.

I'm not putting that into the air. I just know that much time without breathing is a problem.
That of trauma is highly likely given, he had no oxygen to the brain as they said. I'm not putting that out there.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
He’s alive but could have anoxic brain injury

Yeah sounds like he's went into respiratory arrest. Depending how long he was without oxygen he could have seriously severe brain damage.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If you work in the industry like you're claiming then you know the first thing you shouldn't do is speculate to that level without being there. The human body is a wild place and can surprise even the best doctors, nurses, practitioners.

I'm not putting that into the air. I just know that much time without breathing is a problem.
I've had someone who had cpr for 20 mins pull through. Couldnt remember a thing but seemed neurally ok. It really does depend on person to person but anything that long(9 mins) is a high risk for brain damage. Only time will tell