Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
and Ira being shown how shallow that bytch was and still pining

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

spent $20,000 on a meal...A MEAL BREHS :damn:

show hasn't hit the stride it did in the last season. They also need to start having some characters to root for because there aren't any right now and no actor is putting on a "Tony Soprano" performance to keep people around.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the scene where they imply that the black chick is willing to throw her own race under the bus for her job :wow:
isn't she a wench though? and aren't the vast majority of wenches and bucks willing to do that anyway?

i just thought about this again when i saw a tweet today about how clarence thomas' wife was pining for the "old america".

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Lastly, the show dialog is suffering from some of the complaints of the first season. It's way too on the nose and everyone seems so smart. Everyone in this show talks in allegories and uses quotes from movies and shyt. None of these conversations feel real. I get they're rich, but Bobby shouldn't be so cultured that he knows every obscure art or literary reference Wags is talking about. Wags probably has the most unrealistic dialog of anyone btw.

I like the show, but some of the dialog is REALLY over the top this year. I don't remember the exact context, but something in the last episode was described as "smooth as ice under a Zamboni" :snoop:.
Cringe-worthy.

I would have left her once she went over 200 dollars worth of truffles.
When he said "$14/gram" I was thinking "Uh oh, she just put like $28 extra worth of seasoning on her food".
Then the waiter mentioned she added over 20 grams :damn:.
I actually felt a little sick to my stomach for him.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I never could stand Taylor. My pronouns are their and them :hhh:

That's not even the worst part.. She looks like a corpse.

I can't stand her either. I hate how she talks like a fukking robot. I hated it when she was in the sauna with wags last week :scusthov:

suprisingly, that actress is far more likeable when she plays a nazi skinhead on OITNB. it's just the taylor character that's :trash: