Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 Daddy Chuck squeezing judges. Playing dirty like always :scust:

Axe gonna have to end this fukk boy :mjgrin:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm not feeling this season so far.

I pretty much hate everyone at Axe Capital. Taylor's robotic ass is so annoying. And why the fukk is Wendy playing both sides? What's her goal? The writers never really sold me on a compelling reason for her to stay at Axe so her current actions make even less sense.

Why did Chuck take Wendy back? Dude is a super cuck. I was rooting for him but now I'm like :hubie:

I still don't know why Chuck's dad is so mad. He went and invested even more money than he was given permission from. :dahell:

The Asian guy at Axe Cap has always seemed so out of place. He's so meek compared to everyone else.

I'm not a fan of Oliver Dake but at least they're showing how he's flawed because he's abandoning his moral code due to his desire to advance his career. Connerty stays being left in the dark.

Axe's wife serves no purpose. We don't need time wasted on her complaining

Mark Cuban cameo AGAIN. :camby:

These two shady cacs are interesting but cliche. One looks like a fake ass Josh Brolin. At least they seem intimidating tho. Hall's ass was creepy but not intimidating.

Lastly, the show dialog is suffering from some of the complaints of the first season. It's way too on the nose and everyone seems so smart. Everyone in this show talks in allegories and uses quotes from movies and shyt. None of these conversations feel real. I get they're rich, but Bobby shouldn't be so cultured that he knows every obscure art or literary reference Wags is talking about. Wags probably has the most unrealistic dialog of anyone btw.

I binged this whole series over the past few weeks so all of the characters, the writing, and their development is very fresh in my mind.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$300 million dollars isn't enuff to live with:huhldup:

...Killer Mike namedrop:krs:

Axe got Chuck right-hand-disgruntled-man in his pocket now:smugdraper: