Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Chuck being a wimp when it comes to his wife feels slightly off when he comes off as a shark in his other dealings

But I suppose Axe being a softie for Lara is kind of the same thing......

I find Wendy to be an absolutely self serving bytch tho

And I find it hilarious when Axe says that he doesnt want other people to think he built his firm by cheating.....when that was exactly what the fukk he did :laff::laff:

not only that, but he built his fortune mostly by being the last one standing after his peers were killed on 9/11.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What's up with chuck and that bdsm shyt?!?:mjlol: Didn't he almost get busted for that by axe...

I like taylor... :ld: she's grown on me...

Wags still brings that cac fukkery every week man... :mjlol:

I feel bad for chucks lawyer friend... I'd still be pissed if I drained my entire life savings only for you to have you destroy it to bait Axe into fukking it over...:stopitslime:
I have a feeling Axe is gonna get at blackjack foley for some reason...:jbhmm:

Can't wait for next episode...:lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ROFL if u believe that, then PM me your bank account info so i can transfer u money :umad:

4655530136829952.png

Dude you can check IMDB... the new season just started why would the next episode be a repeat??? :dahell:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Chuck being a wimp when it comes to his wife feels slightly off when he comes off as a shark in his other dealings
]

This. Paul is an amazing actor but I hate that part of the character. Tv and movies keep pushing an agenda that women cheating is no big deal and men are giving them no choice but to cheat. Leaving a woman for cheating on you means you are insecure.:mjlol::mindblown::dead:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just starting now. I like how axe and Chuck parallel each other. Each is trying to be involved in things they are not suppose to be in. Seems it was easier for axe.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Axe is gonna get Axed.

He movin reckless out here since giving up his trading license. I don't think he will be able to walk away from it and not giving his advice illegally no matter how much money he doesn't pull out.