Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
No character have soured on more than connerty...you get on that pedestal and then you go work for that Confederate on the face ass man?? He wanted to and ruined a young man's life.. And when he died ....not to mention he tells what cases to work on?....

Their "moral" crusade :mjlol:

Chuck :hhh:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Malkovich's Russian accent is woat :mjlol:

I'm glad they ended the Chuck v Axe storyline, it couldn't go on forever :yeshrug:

While I think it's Axe v Taylor, I don't think it's Chuck v Connerty for now, I feel there is a play between all of them to take out Jock

Somebody is going to get touched by Grigor next season I got money on Wags

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She knows how to survive. She always comes out unscathed. How is that a bad thing. Chuck deserved to get got. She even realized that he never cared about her. Especially after what he did to connerty. She basically did to chuck what chuck would've did to her.

And that's the parallel between Axe and Chuck' s characters. They both groomed proteges who in the end used their flawed philosophy against them.

Exactly I don't get why the net is mad, the proteges are just doing as they where schooled to do

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dap+rep for remembering all of the finer points. I forgot about the trade and sacker's fathers dirty money. How do you see Axe and Chuck retaliating?
Axe diggin up the old trades she signed off on and probably will use her ex bf in some kind of ploy. Chuck will probably use axe lawyer past meeting with bryan to make it look like he was set up by bryan through axe.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No character have soured on more than connerty...you get on that pedestal and then you go work for that Confederate on the face ass man?? He wanted to and ruined a young man's life.. And when he died ....not to mention he tells what cases to work on?....

Their "moral" crusade :mjlol:

Chuck :hhh:
I didn't like that either. Could never side with a dude like that.:scust: Good season tho. Taylor about to put her foot on Axe's neck next season

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Malkovich's Russian accent is woat :mjlol:

I'm glad they ended the Chuck v Axe storyline, it couldn't go on forever :yeshrug:

While I think it's Axe v Taylor, I don't think it's Chuck v Connerty for now, I feel there is a play between all of them to take out Jock

Somebody is going to get touched by Grigor next season I got money on Wags

I guarantee you he got the part on the strength of this role he played in Rounders.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
loved the finale.

didn't like how Connerty went from being against ol country boy to siding with him to get Chuck out of there.
the casting and character arc of Taylor was quite a bold and brave choice that has worked out perfectly so far.

Wendy's p*ssy was damn near dripping having the two main men in her life sitting with her at the dinner table at the end.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
loved the finale.

didn't like how Connerty went from being against ol country boy to siding with him to get Chuck out of there.
the casting and character arc of Taylor was quite a bold and brave choice that has worked out perfectly so far.

Wendy's p*ssy was damn near dripping having the two main men in her life sitting with her at the dinner table at the end.

Chuck embarrassed Connerty and fired him in front of everyone. If not for the chick at the FBI he would’ve had a regular job because of Chuck.

It was chucks fault. Everyone looked at the situation simple and plain, siding with chucks boss was the better move career wise. Not to mention they will have the AG’s ear in the future because of the way they way they looked out for them. Chuck didn’t have as much juice.

At the end of the day chuck didn’t want to be a puppet, but neither did the people he recruited to help him.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
This is a great show with interesting storylines and character development, I'm nearly halfway through season 2. Damian and Paul both give great performances and I love that the writers/directors made literally all but two of the recurring characters a$$holes down to the kids, it gives better storylines and sets up real interest to see how each character fares by not making a good-guy vs bad guy. I want to see Lara and Wendy really get into it, Lara takes little digs all the time. I think they have her overplay her character as well, she's mean and b-like to an excessive degree for no valid reason. That and the therapy sessions are the only parts of the show I'm meh about.

There are some genuine LOL moments like Bobby and Bill fake-fighting and when Chuck had the FBI pull up on Judge Wilcox after that sarcastic speech :heh:. Bobby pulled a real dikk move with asking the doc not to tell Donnie about the cancer trial when he knew he was dying too, and they're friends. I was sad when he died. And his ww2 references are insane, like you're a banker, nobody looks at you like you're in the trenches of anything noble.:beli:

I was annoyed watching Roades go to the dungeon not once but twice, you're an Asst Attorney General and you somehow thought nobody would wind up trying to blackmail you? And before Wendy quit she rode way too hard for Bobby, she also doesn't seem very bright to really think there would be no consequences for her being at Axe and married to the prosecutor. I hope they don't divorce.

Thank goodness Wags got sober, he looked like a trainwreck.

Bobby and Chuck's hard-ons for each other is creepy, and Bobby def has an ax to grind against rich people, he played the mess out of the Eads family over something from 20+ years prior. Working for him seems like it's miserable, he's way too invasive and intense.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just finished season 3. It was cool but they should have drawn out the trial a little longer and cut the set up for season 4 a little short.
Really interested in Bobby vs Taylor and how that plays out. It seems they are making Taylor more sympathetic to the audience than Bobby is so Bobby winning isn't a slam dunk. While we know Chuck will get his revenge on Jeffcoat is like guaranteed.