Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The only play Axe have is to get to that nerd who built the software for Taylor or the people who use to work for her to help build it.

Chuck on the other hand :francis:
Nah, taylor signed off on those trades way back in season 2. Thats going to be part of the downfall. But like another poster said the russian might kill her.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Nah, taylor signed off on those trades way back in season 2. Thats going to be part of the downfall. But like another poster said the russian might kill her.

Dap+rep for remembering all of the finer points. I forgot about the trade and sacker's fathers dirty money. How do you see Axe and Chuck retaliating?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

The problem with the Russian is that he already told Axe, if he fukks up his money while trying to bring down Taylor, he would come for him.

Axe has to bring down Taylor without having the Russian suspect it was him.

If he could get to the nerd who built that algorithm, he could sabatoge her that way.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The problem with the Russian is that he already told Axe, if he fukks up his money while trying to bring down Taylor, he would come for him.

Axe has to bring down Taylor without having the Russian suspect it was him.

If he could get to the nerd who built that algorithm, he could sabatoge her that way.
:ehh: I can see that too.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Season started off all over the place but the finale was good. They need to end this shyt next year before it has a major fall off.

btw...i think its funny how Wendy is low key the one that encouraged both Chuck/Axe to do what ultimately got them fukked over

I really hope they don't gloss over this next season. Wendy really became a shytty character this year in my opinion.

Do you think Axe and Chuck went upstairs and double teamed Wendy after the ending scene?

Not gonna lie the same thought entered my mind. :ehh:

Someone needs to photoshop a Brazzers logo onto that ending scene. :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Why ya'll blaming Wendy :russ:

Both Axe and Chuck got done in for the same reasons, EACH season.

This latest set back was caused by both feeling untouchable, after they beat that possible trial for the juice stock fukkery.

Both shytted on their protege's

Both underestimated the possibility of their protege's coming back to snuff them out.

Chuck taught Connerty everything, but got mad when he used it against him.

Axe taught Taylor to only care about money no matter what, he turned her into another version of himself, but gets made when she turned on him.

There multiple red flags, that Taylor was going to jump ship that Axe either missed on didn't care to do anything about.

If anything, Wendy delayed the inevitable setbacks for both Chuck and Axe.

And Chuck was self serving the entire time. Even him going after the Attorney General, was SOLELY because he didn't want to be a puppet.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
FYI, This scene in season 2, was a prelude to what Taylor was going to eventually do, if pushed in that direction.

She logically rationalized bankrupted an entire town, even though she didn't agree. So when it was time to leave Axe Capital on some sneak shyt, she was able to rationalize the move logically.

There was also another scene this season, where Taylor met with Axe and some other guy for a celebratory meal. She ended up leaving, but it's what she told them that was where she probably decided that she had enough.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn I love this show. I really enjoyed this season and all the twists and unpredictability.

When I started the finale I thought to myself "what if they go in a different direction again and make Chuck and Axe on the same side for real."

When Axe was at the door I legit hit the :gladbron:

Also holy shyt at the Russian slapping Axe's fixer. I wasn't expecting that at all.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:ooh:

I LOVED this season's finale. chuck finally got his and we're gearing up for taylor vs. axe.

watch chuck be working for axe next season in some capacity.

mr krabs really had the last laugh on chuck when he shytcanned him!

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Season started off all over the place but the finale was good. They need to end this shyt next year before it has a major fall off.

I really hope they don't gloss over this next season. Wendy really became a shytty character this year in my opinion.

Not gonna lie the same thought entered my mind. :ehh:

Someone needs to photoshop a Brazzers logo onto that ending scene. :mjlol:

you forget this is showtime. this series will go AT LEAST 8 seasons knowing the way they do things!

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nice ending. Hate the only sister on the show tho.. she's always thirsting over cacs smfh. Then she goes and betrays Chuck. :pacspit:

Axe and Chuck working together. :blessed:

This! I hate how they portray her. Like the only black woman on the show is easily swayed an manipulated by the cac men. She goes whichever way they want her to go, instead of her being the strong willed and determined character like the other cast members seem to be (with the exception of a few minor background actors). Then the other male black character similar to her is in the same situation and gets demeaned in a public setting or used by Chuck when convenient.
But the ending was good.

it's art imitating life for condola rashad

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
it's art imitating life for condola rashad

I knew it was something about her! Something about her role was off putting. I get what the other posters were saying but she assimilated into that role comfortably to me, like it wasn’t purely an act, if that makes sense. Idk