Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nice ending. Hate the only sister on the show tho.. she's always thirsting over cacs smfh. Then she goes and betrays Chuck. :pacspit:

Axe and Chuck working together. :blessed:

This! I hate how they portray her. Like the only black woman on the show is easily swayed an manipulated by the cac men. She goes whichever way they want her to go, instead of her being the strong willed and determined character like the other cast members seem to be (with the exception of a few minor background actors). Then the other male black character similar to her is in the same situation and gets demeaned in a public setting or used by Chuck when convenient.

But the ending was good.

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
Next season better be twice as fire. Sitting here thinking about the revenge/get-back like...

200.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This! I hate how they portray her. Like the only black woman on the show is easily swayed an manipulated by the cac men. She goes whichever way they want her to go, instead of her being the strong willed and determined character like the other cast members seem to be (with the exception of a few minor background actors). Then the other male black character similar to her is in the same situation and gets demeaned in a public setting or used by Chuck when convenient.

But the ending was good.

She knows how to survive. She always comes out unscathed. How is that a bad thing. Chuck deserved to get got. She even realized that he never cared about her. Especially after what he did to connerty. She basically did to chuck what chuck would've did to her.

And that's the parallel between Axe and Chuck' s characters. They both groomed proteges who in the end used their flawed philosophy against them.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She knows how to survive. She always comes out unscathed. How is that a bad thing. Chuck deserved to get got. She even realized that he never cared about her. Especially after what he did to connerty. She basically did to chuck what chuck would've did to her.

And that's the parallel between Axe and Chuck' s characters. They both groomed proteges who in the end used their flawed philosophy against them.

I agree with your point to a certain extent. Never said that Chuck didn't deserve it. Her agenda is one that is swayed by whoever is in control at the time, not because of her standing up for herself or on the side of right or for the good. In previous episodes, she has stated that she has political aspirations and will do whatever is necessary to get there.

Like when the AG told her "all lives matter", she didn't speak up or express her opposition to that, or when pushed for the prosecution of the convicted man who was defending himself from the C.O. that ended up getting killed in transport or am I missing something?

Thinking back.. was all that part of the ploy to set up Chuck for his downfall, and she was playing along with it? At what point did the plan to 'takedown' Chuck start?- now, I'm confused. I may have looked at things from a different perspective.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I agree with your point to a certain extent. Never said that Chuck didn't deserve it. Her agenda is one that is swayed by whoever is in control at the time, not because of her standing up for herself or on the side of right or for the good. In previous episodes, she has stated that she has political aspirations and will do whatever is necessary to get there.

Like when the AG told her "all lives matter", she didn't speak up or express her opposition to that, or when pushed for the prosecution of the convicted man who was defending himself from the C.O. that ended up getting killed in transport or am I missing something?

Thinking back.. was all that part of the ploy to set up Chuck for his downfall, and she was playing along with it? At what point did the plan to 'takedown' Chuck start?- now, I'm confused. I may have looked at things from a different perspective.
She planned this from the time she dumped bryan. Only problem is she forgot that her dads dirty money came up in chucks old investigation.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

I wouldn't say that, Sacker seemed really bothered by how that Lugo case went down and to be fair to her, her only play once Connerty started snooping around was to help blow up Chuck to save herself.

She told Connerty to lay off but then the holier than thou Connerty still salty about Chuck giving him that L wanted to bring him down at all costs even if he sacrificed his own morality (now the clown Connerty is working for a guy who is morally ten times worse than Chuck). Connerty sold out. Sacker not so much, what were her options after that other than quitting because she is loyal to Chuck. Fukk Chuck. I think she is playing the long game.

Connerty cant work for someone like Jock when considering he found working for Chuck so detestable. Jock is a public official who serves at the pleasure of the president or in four years at the will of the people. Chuck is gone and won't get his old job back. Sacker is head of crim division and has a clearer career path to be U.S. Attorney of the Southern District once Connerty is fired or when a new administration comes to power.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think she's going to get herself killed, if she's trying to work with the Russians. If they start losing money, she won't be able to simply say "it wasn't me, it was my automated algorithm!"

It's pretty funny to me how casually everyone was talking about murdering Taylor. Like "If you don't want to SAY you want me to do it, but you still want me to do it, I can do it, you know?":demonic:. And later on the fixer was like "We can handle it in house...They're lots of things we can do...like undisclosed heart condition, or some random falling construction debris...":damn:

And yet, Taylor had NO CLUE anyone was even thinking about killing her. She's basically challenging Axe to do the worst thing he can think of, not knowing that Axe is talking to two people ready to make her disappear.

Last edited: