Billions - Season 2 (Official Thread/Feb 19th)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Viewership is down for some reason.

I need 6 seasons of this though

Tell your friends to watch :ufdup:

Showtime doesn't really cancel its shows so we good money.

Anyone else feel like Lara over reacted? One misstep and she was ready to throw it all away? And I'm not feeling that her brothers "premonition" that when they go back the "abuse" gets worse coming true either.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Chuck is back to living that :shaq:life. Getting choked out in Judo wasn't scratching that itch. Looking at Nancy Botwin's shoes like :noah: and then being :krs:when the Asian mistress stood on his hand, and he even managed to get that old thing back with Wendy.

Axe has been out of sorts all season - he's got to have a big W coming up. :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo this shyt was wild last night when that Asian bytch stepped on his hand...:heh: Taylor putting the down payment on a big ass condo and sticking it to Brian like you ain't no paul Newman :ufdup:
Axe's wife tho... :beli:

He's not fukking Wendy why is she so threatened by her?!?:mindblown:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:dead: Axe was ready to have his wife murdered by the end.

He misleads you about one thing in 15 years and you already trying to pull a ghost act on him and take the kids? :gucci:

:ufdup:Axe gotta know to never trust these women, married or not. Should never give her access like that to get cash and take off behind your back, fukk all that. #HOH

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Showtime doesn't really cancel its shows so we good money.

Anyone else feel like Lara over reacted? One misstep and she was ready to throw it all away? And I'm not feeling that her brothers "premonition" that when they go back the "abuse" gets worse coming true either.

I think the fact that Wendy had a lot to do with Axe lying to her added to her reaction. Anyone else, no doubt she doesn't leave, but she is threatened by Wendy. She is threatened that she is the only other women in Axe's life that has a sort of control over him, Wendy also makes her own money and you saw how shyt blew up in Lara's face when she tried to become a businesswoman (so there is some jealousy there too). All in all, I think Lara wishes she could be Wendy, in terms of truly being respected and controlling.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think the fact that Wendy had a lot to do with Axe lying to her added to her reaction. Anyone else, no doubt she doesn't leave, but she is threatened by Wendy. She is threatened that she is the only other women in Axe's life that has a sort of control over him, Wendy also makes her own money and you saw how shyt blew up in Lara's face when she tried to become a businesswoman (so there is some jealousy there too). All in all, I think Lara wishes she could be Wendy, in terms of truly being respected and controlling.

What's stopping Axe's wife from getting a real job tho?!!? :heh: There's nothing wrong with being a housewife...

Can you just imagine if she found out Axe's and Wendy was sharing a butt nakid talk in a spa bathhouse very close in the pool?!
tumblr_nzb9xfjMi71qgydrjo1_500.gif

:lolbron:

I still can't believe axe didnt fukk her, Chuck is having nightmares being jealous about this shyt.. :mjlol:

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
What's stopping Axe's wife from getting a real job tho?!!? :heh: There's nothing wrong with being a housewife...

Can you just imagine if she found out Axe's and Wendy was sharing a butt nakid talk in a spa bathhouse very close in the pool?!
tumblr_nzb9xfjMi71qgydrjo1_500.gif

:lolbron:

I still can't believe axe didnt fukk her, Chuck is having nightmares being jealous about this shyt.. :mjlol:

nothing but don't forget she did try to start that IV delivery thing and got it shut down and Axe didn't really try to help keep it going either, and she and her sister also lost the restaurant due to Axe's investigation too, so there has been a buildup to some of this stuff we're seeing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nothing but don't forget she did try to start that IV delivery thing and got it shut down and Axe didn't really try to help keep it going either, and she and her sister also lost the restaurant due to Axe's investigation too, so there has been a buildup to some of this stuff we're seeing.

She can always go back to school tho. :heh: doesnt she have a degree in nursing or some shyt?! :jbhmm:

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
She can always go back to school tho. :heh: doesnt she have a degree in nursing or some shyt?! :jbhmm:

Oh there's no doubt she suffers from Carmella Soprano syndrome, she wants to be her own woman but mos def doesn't want to give up her husband's money because she has become accustomed to a certain life that she couldn't live without Axe