Billboard releases "Top 100 Rap Albums" list

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
every 3 months a magazine/social media outlet comes out with a greatest rapper/album/producers list to generate traffic/attention to their failing brand. And every 3 months people fall for it and start talking about how shytty the list is. Expect a new list in October from someone. I never pay attention to them

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
I would flip Life after Death with Ready to Die

I would flip Damn! With Good Kid Mad City

As a rule, I think debut albums with cohesive sounds / themes are often the best

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every 3 months a magazine/social media outlet comes out with a greatest rapper/album/producers list to generate traffic/attention to their failing brand. And every 3 months people fall for it and start talking about how shytty the list is. Expect a new list in October from someone. I never pay attention to them
Yeah man it's not like this is the end all list and it's final, you are right they come out every few months and people react. It's all just opinion really on some of those and I think their opinion is shyt half the time but not worth losing sleep over.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Infamous and OBFCL are probably my two favourite NY albums so no qualms about this list - not bothered about the third spot

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This album got 12 tracks with 4, maybe 5 actually having raps on them. Why is it here? And so high at that.

More importantly, why isn't that problematic to you for a top RAP list.

Yall funny..

Yall accept Kanye and 808s and Heartbreaks as a rap album.. and yall cant accept Miseducation?

Coli just hating on women as usual