Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough, I respect the eras. I was one of the few people that was bumping Wayne during my college years when the Carter 1 was out.

And yeah high school for me was the X and Jay years.

It's not that I don't think Wayne isn't in consideration, it's more how it's almost stated like it's a fact he should be top 10 like he's Jay or Nas, and I just don't see it.
I think jay and nas are 1 and 2.

Wayne is 3 :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think Pac and Nas are 1a and 1b. Jay is number 2. I def think Wayne should be higher than Kendrick.
I can’t decide on No 1.

Pac and Big top 5 but their careers got cut short so that’s why I put Wayne above them :manny:

People say Em is top 5 but he’s been trash since 2003-2004 so idk man :patrice:

Wayne had a down period for sure but he boi Ned back and is better than ever. He just needs a focused album at this point….like a 12 song album :ohlawd:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I can’t decide on No 1.

Pac and Big top 5 but their careers got cut short so that’s why I put Wayne above them :manny:

People say Em is top 5 but he’s been trash since 2003-2004 so idk man :patrice:

Wayne had a down period for sure but he boi Ned back and is better than ever. He just needs a focused album at this point….like a 12 song album :ohlawd:
Pac had 6 albums before he died and one was a double. U count posthumous and he has like 13-14 albums. Lol. And he's the most revered and relatable rapper in the world. No rapper has touch the people the way Pac has.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The you don’t like this rapper because you are old talking point was always hilarious because in many cases that rapper is older than you :dead:
That wasn’t my point. The point was he might not have been a high school student during Wayne’s run.

I wasn’t old enough to truly understand the Rakim and KRS era. I was barely old enough to remember Biggie and 2Pac’s era.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Pac had 6 albums before he died and one was a double. U count posthumous and he has like 13-14 albums. Lol. And he's the most revered and relatable rapper in the world. No rapper has touch the people the way Pac has.
Not here to argue. It’s just my opinion. Wayne is a better rapper than Pac too :manny:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not the only qualification for placement. They literally state when it first started that

“the teams took into account the following criteria, not in any particular order: body of work/achievements (charted singles/albums, gold/platinum certifications), cultural impact/influence (how the artist’s work fostered the genre’s evolution), longevity (years at the mic), lyrics (storytelling skills) and flow (vocal prowess).”

Gucci and Game can rap though. But Gucci beats him out in cultural impact and influence, body of work and achievements, charted singles gold and platinum certifications.

Games albums have sold more than Gucci man

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any list that don't have Nas number 1 is trash and and Niki lil Wayne or Drake don't belong anywhere top 10. Drake shouldnt be ahead of Cole on any rap list

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Games albums have sold more than Gucci man

Like I said Gucci has more charted singles and gold and platinum certifications. I’ll post the numbers so you can see

Game
The documentary- 3 x platinum
Doctors advocate- Gold
LAX - Gold

Singles
How we do- Gold
Hate it or love it- gold
100- platinum
El Chappo- gold
All eyes- gold

Features
Switch lanes- gold

That’s 4 million in album sales and 3.5 million in single sales including features.

Gucci
Albums
State vs Radric Davis- Gold
Everybody Looking- Gold
East Atlanta Santa- Gold
Mr. Davis- Platinum
Evil Genius- Gold
So Icy Summer- Gold
So Icy Gang vol. 1- Gold

Singles
Wasted- Platinum
Spotlight- Platinum
Lemonade- Platinum
First day out the Feds- Gold
Back On Road- Gold
Champions- Platinum
Last Time- Gold
Both- 4x Platinum
Make Love- Gold
Tone It Done- Gold
I Get the bag- 6x platinum
Wake up in the sky- 5x platinum
Big booty- gold
Rumors- Gold
Curve- platinum
Met gala- platinum
Big boy diamonds- gold

Features
Break up- Platinum
Black Beatles- 7x platinum
Good drank- 2x platinum
Party- 2x platinum
Slippery- gold
Down- gold
Fetish- platinum
Bacc at it again- gold
Like that- 2x platinum
Muwop- gold
Ugly- gold

That’s 4 million in album sales and 38.5 million in single sales including features.

1 platinum and 6 gold albums

Four singles that’s sold 4 million or more, three singles that’s 2x platinum, 8 platinum, and 13 gold singles.

Gucci beats him. Impact and influence Gucci beats game. Longevity. Gucci beats game by their criteria

Game hasn’t really been as successful as people make him out to be since 2008. He hasn’t sold as much, no critical acclaim, and he hasn’t influenced anyone. The internet message boards makes him seem more successful than he actually is

Last edited:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicki, Ye and Kendrick are the biggest proba I have. And Missy.

Neither should be in the top 20.

How u the 2nd best rapper and got outshined by every feature u had on every album:jbhmm:

No he didn't but I agree he shouldn't be number 2 either

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said Gucci has more charted singles and gold and platinum certifications. I’ll post the numbers so you can see

Game
The documentary- 3 x platinum
Doctors advocate- Gold
LAX - Gold

Singles
How we do- Gold
Hate it or love it- gold
100- platinum
El Chappo- gold
All eyes- gold

Features
Switch lanes- gold

That’s 4 million in album sales and 3.5 million in single sales including features.

Gucci
Albums
State vs Radric Davis- Gold
Everybody Looking- Gold
East Atlanta Santa- Gold
Mr. Davis- Platinum
Evil Genius- Gold
So Icy Summer- Gold
So Icy Gang vol. 1- Gold

Singles
Wasted- Platinum
Spotlight- Platinum
Lemonade- Platinum
First day out the Feds- Gold
Back On Road- Gold
Champions- Platinum
Last Time- Gold
Both- 4x Platinum
Make Love- Gold
Tone It Done- Gold
I Get the bag- 6x platinum
Wake up in the sky- 5x platinum
Big booty- gold
Rumors- Gold
Curve- platinum
Met gala- platinum
Big boy diamonds- gold

Features
Break up- Platinum
Black Beatles- 7x platinum
Good drank- 2x platinum
Party- 2x platinum
Slippery- gold
Down- gold
Fetish- platinum
Bacc at it again- gold
Like that- 2x platinum
Muwop- gold
Ugly- gold

That’s 4 million in album sales and 38.5 million in single sales including features.

1 platinum and 6 gold albums

Four singles that’s sold 4 million or more, three singles that’s 2x platinum, 8 platinum, and 13 gold singles.

Gucci beats him. Impact and influence Gucci beats game. Longevity. Gucci beats game by their criteria

Game hasn’t really been as successful as people make him out to be since 2008. He hasn’t sold as much, no critical acclaim, and he hasn’t influenced anyone. The internet message boards makes him seem more successful than he actually is

Doctors advocate I think went plat but we're any of them Gucci albums plat or gold In real time