'Bill & Ted 3' could finally happen for Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter with 'Face the Music'

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This shyt looks like trash. And I like the previous films.

I see they got that Margot Robbie lookalike in this one too.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
been sleeping terribly lately, and have just been super bummed about the state of the country and shyt, so i watched this at 3am and man, it's just fun. They're old, the daughters are corny, the movie itself is probably not amazing by any means, but it was just fun and for 1.5 hours i had a great time.

... then i immediately open twitter and see this c*nt basking in a fireworks display on the White House lawn with all the worst people America has to offer and i go right back... aight, I'll leave that shyt out of this thread, sorry.

this is worth a watch obviously. worst of the 3, but you already knew that was gonna be the case. still, needed right now. it's fun.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
been sleeping terribly lately, and have just been super bummed about the state of the country and shyt, so i watched this at 3am and man, it's just fun. They're old, the daughters are corny, the movie itself is probably not amazing by any means, but it was just fun and for 1.5 hours i had a great time.

... then i immediately open twitter and see this c*nt basking in a fireworks display on the White House lawn with all the worst people America has to offer and i go right back... aight, I'll leave that shyt out of this thread, sorry.

this is worth a watch obviously. worst of the 3, but you already knew that was gonna be the case. still, needed right now. it's fun.

gotta question, you can spoil tag the answer
they got daughters? Do they mention their sons? B&T 2 ended with them having sons oppositely named.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
gotta question, you can spoil tag the answer
they got daughters? Do they mention their sons? B&T 2 ended with them having sons oppositely named.
i guess they were retconned into girls. the characters are named Thea and Billie

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:francis: for a movie about time travel, they sure fukked up

i retract my statement. after watching this, then rewatching the ending of Part 2, it works out without really fukking up continuity...this movie has pretty good continuity all things considered.

this was cool, woiuldn't have minded seeing it in the theaters
plot wise, it's fun...nice mix of the first two films with some new elements.

Return of death :mjlit:

:mjlol: Dennis the robot

Kid Cudi cameo was dope.

Missy :flabbynsick:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i guarantee they are currently pitching a series to streaming services called something like "Billie and Thea Take the Mantle" and it's an episodic adventure through time with the 2 daughters. it'd be overkill, but i'd watch it. which i'm pretty sure is Hollywood's new slogan, "It's overkill, but you'll watch it."

Billie and Thea's Blabblahblah "it was only a matter of time..."

Kristen Schall returns as new Rufus and all the OGs show up once or twice a season. Robot dude goes with them as they travel to a certain famous moment in time every episode. i think that's what the cartoon was like. shyt, i wish i could pitch this right now, it writes itself.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I legit stopped watching and took a nap..Jay and silent bob kept me more intrigued

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i guarantee they are currently pitching a series to streaming services called something like "Billie and Thea Take the Mantle" and it's an episodic adventure through time with the 2 daughters. it'd be overkill, but i'd watch it. which i'm pretty sure is Hollywood's new slogan, "It's overkill, but you'll watch it."

Billie and Thea's Blabblahblah "it was only a matter of time..."

Kristen Schall returns as new Rufus and all the OGs show up once or twice a season. Robot dude goes with them as they travel to a certain famous moment in time every episode. i think that's what the cartoon was like. shyt, i wish i could pitch this right now, it writes itself.

I’d watch