'Bill & Ted 3' could finally happen for Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter with 'Face the Music'

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Watched it this morning. It's endearingly goofy. Definitely felt like a successor to the first two.

It's so weird seeing Keanu go back to playing Ted after watching him reign terror on the underworld in John Wick, where he doesn't make a single wasted motion.

Cute Easter egg naming Kristin Schaal's character Kelly after Carlin's real life daughter too.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i guarantee they are currently pitching a series to streaming services called something like "Billie and Thea Take the Mantle" and it's an episodic adventure through time with the 2 daughters. it'd be overkill, but i'd watch it. which i'm pretty sure is Hollywood's new slogan, "It's overkill, but you'll watch it."

Billie and Thea's Blabblahblah "it was only a matter of time..."

Kristen Schall returns as new Rufus and all the OGs show up once or twice a season. Robot dude goes with them as they travel to a certain famous moment in time every episode. i think that's what the cartoon was like. shyt, i wish i could pitch this right now, it writes itself.
if this didn't drop during covid and just kinda fade away, this show would be on HBO Max already