Bill Gates' PAWG daughter: 'I'm DONE being memed for my interracial relationship'

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Y’all nikkas miserable. Go look at brehs IG that’s how he smiles in 95% of his pics. That smile is nothing more than a reflection of how he feels about life.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
ABYF3g.gif

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gates bloodline about to be all black and brown. Suddenly clear why he's giving all his wealth away by the time he dies.

:mjlol:

Now we know why bill said he ain't leaving shyt to his kids :mjlol::lolbron:

Yep, Bill giving all that money to charity .

Bill Gates has made it clear consistantly over the years that hes not leaving anything to his kids.

So that better be love.

But as my grandmother used to say, you cant live off love.

and that's why his wife took half :umad:

gotta look out for her babies

I think she is also donating her money

Bill gates giving away his money is really misunderstood. People think they're just gonna distribute it to charities or build schools and hospitals but that's not the case.

The money is being put in the Bill and Melinda gates foundation and it being a charitable foundation it only need to donate 5% of its holdings to keep its status for tax breaks and some if not all of that 5% can be used to pay staff.
Most of the money in their foundation are invested.

So that foundation can easily hire his kids or other descendants, invest in companies they create or charities they run without a massive tax burden. Not saying that's the sole purpose of their foundation but people really out here thinking these people are gonna give away everything are naive.

Also these foundations are scary when you think about it

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could be right.

I also think that White dudes are more likely to hook up with more Kentanji Jackson/Kamala Harris type sisters that are older and more successful.

But I think White women in general are very two faced because you'll notice in my link that White/White, Asian man/WW, and Latino/White woman couples also have high divorce rates.

PAWG's give Oscar level performances when you're sleeping with them or dating them in the beginning but then their inner Karen will come out and it becomes a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde type scenario.

Even my sister in law who's White has started acting very passive aggressive and making sarcastic remarks at family gatherings. I'm afraid my bro and her aren't gonna last even though I hope for the best.
Not only are white women the biggest hoes they are also the most entitled. Bad combination

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
dikk police in here mad they aren't about to marry into a billionaire's family
Imagine coming into a thread about a woman complaining about interracial dating haters to hate. These muthafukaz are just like those crakkkas she's complaining about the irony.

"Pawgers smile too much"

How is that affecting the community, you personally?

Lames always trying to police the wrong brehs. They don't put this pressure on ain't shyt muthafukaz. Make it make sense. If it ain't a smile it's a hairline.... Y'all some crabs foreal. Just think about the fact that these corny square Black people you attack face this often in life. This is how dudes like Clarence Thomas have their villain origin story. Keep ostracizing Black people. :mjpls:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bill Gates has made it clear consistantly over the years that hes not leaving anything to his kids.

So that better be love.

But as my grandmother used to say, you cant live off love.

Shut up they have unprecedented access to his contacts and companies. Bozo bill can say whatever he wants publicly I'm sure he's living them with Ms

broller

Veteran
Daps
Shut up they have unprecedented access to his contacts and companies. Bozo bill can say whatever he wants publicly I'm sure he's living them with Ms

Frfr. Even the clout helps. Plus him dating this girl now gives him access to crazy travel opportunities, hotels etc

Mans in here will get with a girl just for a raw but with the risk of paying child support

Daps
Bill gates giving away his money is really misunderstood. People think they're just gonna distribute it to charities or build schools and hospitals but that's not the case.

The money is being put in the Bill and Melinda gates foundation and it being a charitable foundation it only need to donate 5% of its holdings to keep its status for tax breaks and some if not all of that 5% can be used to pay staff.
Most of the money in their foundation are invested.

So that foundation can easily hire his kids or other descendants, invest in companies they create or charities they run without a massive tax burden. Not saying that's the sole purpose of their foundation but people really out here thinking these people are gonna give away everything are naive.

Also these foundations are scary when you think about it
Exactly.

The foundation exists to give his kids a steady side income as "employees" while they'll probably sit on several boards at other companies. Gives them enough $$$$ to be comfortable and prevents them or any subsequent generations from blowing all the wealth.

If the kids want to make their own billions they can do that and add it to the pot.