Bill Gates' PAWG daughter: 'I'm DONE being memed for my interracial relationship'

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yes. Maybe a neck tattoo and bald fade edge up too.

I was joking.

:wow:Lowkey see where bronny gets it from.....
bronny_date.jpg

Damn I didn't realize he was cheesing more than her in that pic :russ:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
That bedbuck aint getting a cent out of that Gates estate, i'll tell you that much. Him, her getting exiled if she fukk around and get pregnant. To them this is just a "phase" for her until she grows up and gets over it. Think rich racist old crackers want their daughters to marry out, brehs :ufdup:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If by "bottom of the barrel", you mean looks though, I can see your point but White people of both genders are generally picky af and tend to stick to their own when they're above a 7 which mainly leaves the average or below average looking ones available for interracial relationships.

is that an "american 7" :picard: or an "international 7" ?

:patrice:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Depends on where you live.

In parts of NYC, you'll see some White hipster/yuppie types with natural haired sisters in the same scene. It's not too common thankfully but it's a thing.

If by "bottom of the barrel", you mean looks though, I can see your point but White people of both genders are generally picky af and tend to stick to their own when they're above a 7 which mainly leaves the average or below average looking ones available for interracial relationships.
It’s means everything. I’m from the south and most black women are with white men who make less than them and would be considered average to ugly and the same goes for black men with the white women.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
It’s means everything. I’m from the south and most black women are with white men who make less than them and would be considered average to ugly and the same goes for black men with the white women.
Oh yeah....Southerners in general are pretty :mjpls: so I can see that. When I visit my fam in South Carolina, I sometimes see too many real life Mama Junes or Melissa McCarthy's walking around with curly haired mixed kids.

Those middle-upper class White Southerners generally don't play around when it comes to "preservation."

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah....Southerners in general are pretty :mjpls: so I can see that. When I visit my fam in South Carolina, I sometimes see too many real life Mama Junes or Melissa McCarthy's walking around with curly haired mixed kids.

Those middle-upper class White Southerners generally don't play around when it comes to "preservation."
But they will run through wenches . These young pretty black girls have been lead astray by older bitter black women into thinking being a sex toy of middle and upper class cacs is good and not just the young boys their age. Old cacs too :francis:
pineapple-express-craig-robinson.gif

Daps
Black men be looking so happy in these interracial couple pictures. I never seen a brotha smile so hard. You can see all this mans teeth. Dude look like he get out of bed in the morning to the birds chirping and music playing in the background "Feel the rain on your skin".

67968113-11777721-image-m-149_1677089628384.jpg

Maannnnn shut the hell up. Man’s with Bill Gates’ daughter, of course he’s smiling at max capacity.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Black men be looking so happy in these interracial couple pictures. I never seen a brotha smile so hard. You can see all this mans teeth. Dude look like he get out of bed in the morning to the birds chirping and music playing in the background "Feel the rain on your skin".

67968113-11777721-image-m-149_1677089628384.jpg

I REMEMBER I WAS IN THE CLUB
WITH THIS RED HEAD I WAS fukkING
AROUND THE TIME AND THIS YOUNG
BREAUGH WAS TRYING TO HOLLER
AT HER GIRL....

:mjlol:THIS nikka LITERALLY DIDNT STOP
SMILING, SHOWING HIS TEETH THE
WHOLE fukkING TIME...
FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES STRAIGHT.

IM IN THE CUT POINTING THIS
shyt OUT TO THE RED HEAD
AND HAD A GOOD LAUGH
THE SKINNING & GRINNING nikkaS EXPENSE.

I HAD THIS nikka ON
THE CLOCK AND WAS TIMING
HOW LONG HE WAS GONNA
CONTINUE TO SHOW HIS TEETH.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Breh a "broken" condom from never having to work a day in his life. Let him cook :stopitslime:
Exactly....

Phoebe be like "Robbie, where are the Magnums?"

Robert be like " We're all out, but I can use this XL trash bag. Don't worry there won't be any slippage!" :troll:

Daps
A Black man and a white woman is the most hated couple :mjlol: White men gonna shame them to death and make BBC jokes because they don’t want them touching their women, and black women obviously don’t want black men leaving the community, so they shame them as well and get black men to be attack dogs.

Meanwhile black women (Eve, Serena, Meghan Markle, Quinta, Tika Sumpter) living their best life :mjpls:

White men also get to date whoever, whenever and it’s so normalized to us on tv that our minds barely process it as interracial dating when a white man has a Spanish/Latina woman (Jennifer Lopez) or an Asian woman (Olivia Munn) or an Indian woman (Nick Jonas and Priyanka) :mjpls:
Truth.

I get all the pro-Black solidarity but it (ironically) feeds into white supremacy. We "stay with our own and know our place" while white men spread their seed worldwide.

The key for brehs is to do what you want. If want a thicc beautiful Black queen, get her....but don't do it like it's an obligation.