Bill Gates' PAWG daughter: 'I'm DONE being memed for my interracial relationship'

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Black men be looking so happy in these interracial couple pictures. I never seen a brotha smile so hard. You can see all this mans teeth. Dude look like he get out of bed in the morning to the birds chirping and music playing in the background "Feel the rain on your skin".

67968113-11777721-image-m-149_1677089628384.jpg
Be Jesus Christ in your past life brehs

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Black men be looking so happy in these interracial couple pictures. I never seen a brotha smile so hard. You can see all this mans teeth. Dude look like he get out of bed in the morning to the birds chirping and music playing in the background "Feel the rain on your skin".

:dahell:he’s hugging billions of dollars, that isn’t a regular pink toe .

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yet Black Male/White Female marriages have the highest divorce rate of any couple in America.

I just think that Black people of both genders like to play up how happy they are in interracial couples during the "Honeymoon Phase."
I honestly think that’s because black women with white men will put up with any and everything to keep their cac husbands, I’ve heard terrible horror stories about what they allow:mjpls:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I was just giving this harsh reality to some black women irl

It’s a fact

If a black woman is with a white man, 9/10 black women will say “well she wanted to be with a black man but she didn’t really have a choice”

And a lot of times they won’t even know the woman
:dead:

& those same women expressing sympathy and solidarity with the swirlers are the SAME ONES proclaiming pro blackness and their love for the black race

Part of me thinks its an elaborate scam theyre all collectively running, or maybe alot of them are undiagnosed schizophrenics who need a prescription for some medication

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bill Gates has made it clear consistantly over the years that hes not leaving anything to his kids.

So that better be love.

But as my grandmother used to say, you cant live off love.
They both go to Stanford which will put both their resumes in the top 1% in the world. Any company in the world is going to want her on their board of directors just for the clout she brings with her family name. They’ll be alright.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
nikka what :dahell:
Nearly all the Billionaires are. They’ll double talk and say that the Birthrate is too low in America but “Overpopulation” when speaking Africa. “Philanthropist” is another code word. If you look into their backgrounds, you’ll connect the dots.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think that’s because black women with white men will put up with any and everything to keep their cac husbands, I’ve heard terrible horror stories about what they allow:mjpls:
You could be right.

I also think that White dudes are more likely to hook up with more Kentanji Jackson/Kamala Harris type sisters that are older and more successful.

But I think White women in general are very two faced because you'll notice in my link that White/White, Asian man/WW, and Latino/White woman couples also have high divorce rates.

PAWG's give Oscar level performances when you're sleeping with them or dating them in the beginning but then their inner Karen will come out and it becomes a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde type scenario.

Even my sister in law who's White has started acting very passive aggressive and making sarcastic remarks at family gatherings. I'm afraid my bro and her aren't gonna last even though I hope for the best.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Oh yeah

RAW

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You could be right.

I also think that White dudes are more likely to hook up with more Kentanji Jackson/Kamala Harris type sisters that are older and more successful.

But I think White women in general are very two faced because you'll notice in my link that White/White, Asian man/WW, and Latino/White woman couples also have high divorce rates.

PAWG's give Oscar level performances when you're sleeping with them or dating them in the beginning but then their inner Karen will come out and it becomes a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde type scenario.

Even my sister in law who's White has started acting very passive aggressive and making sarcastic remarks at family gatherings. I'm afraid my bro and her aren't gonna last even though I hope for the best.
Could be,but just from what I’ve saw, the majority of black men and women with white partners are usually scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Of course there are exceptions :yeshrug:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Could be,but just from what I’ve saw, the majority of black men and women with white partners are usually scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Of course there are exceptions :yeshrug:
Depends on where you live.

In parts of NYC, you'll see some White hipster/yuppie types with natural haired sisters in the same scene. It's not too common thankfully but it's a thing.

If by "bottom of the barrel", you mean looks though, I can see your point but White people of both genders are generally picky af and tend to stick to their own when they're above a 7 which mainly leaves the average or below average looking ones available for interracial relationships.