Bill Cosby's Most Recent Mugshot Released

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The cognitive dissonance of his supporters is wild, they really cant accept that dude did anything wrong. Its a shame one of the few positive black role models we had turned out to be a piece of shyt.

But it's ok, at least now our youth can look up to Meagan and Cardi...:francis:

We're fukked.
This nikka right here lol smh

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I know humans ain't shyt.... But I blame him for making us fall in love with his character.... Leading us on a journey for those who didn't have a real father figure to grow up with in life and using his creation as an example of how a real man should be.... Only to have his real life antics corrupt our childhood memories of him..... Sad.... :mjcry:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The cognitive dissonance of his supporters is wild, they really cant accept that dude did anything wrong. Its a shame one of the few positive black role models we had turned out to be a piece of shyt.

But it's ok, at least now our youth can look up to Meagan and Cardi...:francis:

We're fukked.

there is no question that the prosecutors violated the law to prosecute him and a lot of the woman were found to be lying so I don't think he's guilty

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry:This is a goddamn Elgar Allan Poe story come to life. Despite the jiving and bullshyt Cos was doing but this dude was Bill Cosby. When you was young, you wanted to visit his crib just to bust it up with hoagies and jazz music. He was the guy that resembled black success through a visual point of view. Yet, the flaws outweighed the image.

It sucks that people you can consider heroes end up just mere troubled mortals.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They knew what they were doing..

You don't hear of them releasing Post Prison Mug shots of other people. I mean why do this? Who asked for this? I can't see another reason other than shytting on him further.

If homie dies in the slam it's gonna lead to an epic regular brehs vs shea butters on social media.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Look normal to me. He seem happy and I'm sure he get treated like a king in there.
Hopefully he's a free man in another year. Can't see why he would be denied parole at his age and the fact he can use his wealth to do right on the outside through charity
Duke is so old it kinda doesn't matter but you don't want a sex offender tag on your jacket. Their parole hits waaaaay different. They have to check in and can't be anywhere kids are. Homie's address will be online for anyone to look up.

Not defending sex criminals but Sex criminals should be killed (which women are against for some reason) or their crimes should be handled like capital crimes and tread lightly. nikkas don't know the truly minor shyt you can do to be called a sex criminal. Piss outside near a school (even if the school is closed) and you'll be treated like a rapist.