Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Not really.

If she isn’t asking for dikk

Let me rephrase, there are a lot of women who aren’t blunt about asking for dikk

They use body language and other goofy hints, so for those (and there is a lot of them) that into the hint hint I want dikk category

The lines just got blurred with this dumb ass precedent

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Real talk. Cosby ain’t shyt for what he did but I don’t think all the women that came forward we’re being truthful. Weinstein is in more of a position of power and did this with a bunch of other men and and to younger women. His trial better far worse as this right here is coming off like making an example of Cosby.
Nothing will happen to weinstein because hes WHITE. tired of confused negro speak

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing will happen to weinstein because hes WHITE. tired of confused negro speak

i hate stupid people who live in twilight land, what is wrong with these dummies? they still think america and cacs are about fairness. they don't give a fukk, now they are going to go all out to stick the final nail in the coffin to hiphop, these people are devils man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Real talk. Cosby ain’t shyt for what he did but I don’t think all the women that came forward we’re being truthful. Weinstein is in more of a position of power and did this with a bunch of other men and and to younger women. His trial better far worse as this right here is coming off like making an example of Cosby.
If 1 out of 50 were telling the truth, thats enough for me.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
drugging women is a gray area for you?

My Indian brethren

If he really drugged women.. then no

The issue for me is if these women were really complicit in the drug use with him

Like your favorite Canadian artist said so eloquently on Tuesday..

“shyt I'm talkin' might be too true
Upstairs I got xan's in a Advil
Bottle, I don't take them shyts, but you do
So I got 'em for you
I don't need the pills
I'm just gonna' have another drink”

Some of these jawns would gladly follow him back to the hotel and willingly participate in taking the drugs of our time, and engage in whatever sexual activity

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My Indian brethren

If he really drugged wome.. then no

The issue for me is if these women were really complicit in the drug use with him

Like your favorite Canadian artist said so eloquently on Tuesday..

“shyt I'm talkin' might be too true
Upstairs I got xan's in a Advil
Bottle, I don't take them shyts, but you do
So I got 'em for you
I don't need the pills
I'm just gonna' have another drink”

Some of these jawns would gladly follow him back to the hotel and willingly participate in taking the drugs of our time, and engage in whatever sexual activity
Naps reply: but but... that's was different.

He did what most of those guys did back in the 70s. He was wrong for it. Yes. But they aren't locking up all of the powerful men which did it which was all of them. Hell, Trump is one of them and he's not in jail, hes at the white house