Bill Burr's "F is for Family" Full Trailer - Coming to Netflix December 18th

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy made Dave Chappelle quit because his laugh was so CACCY. Keep that in mind.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
This guy made Dave Chappelle quit because his laugh was so CACCY. Keep that in mind.

I thought it was a crew member that laughed, Bill wasn't even in any of the sketches Comedy Central released after Dave left

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Huge Burr fan and he delivered... No one else really did. This felt like little vignettes he could have done on YouTube. No memorable supporting characters. Not a great show at all but I'll watch a second season in a day.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Huge Burr fan and he delivered... No one else really did. This felt like little vignettes he could have done on YouTube. No memorable supporting characters. Not a great show at all but I'll watch a second season in a day.

Justin Long as the eldest son and Laura Dern as the wife were probably the biggest culprits.

Never heard such lazy voice acting in my life lol

And Long was actually really good playing a kid in Unsupervised on FX.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Agree with this.
Well written show but most of the cast doesn't deliver.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the only parts i enjoyed were listening to Bill rant, so theoretically I could have just listened to this show. It's not like the animation is that well done. The sign of a good animated show is the potential of the supporting characters. This only has 6 episodes, so we didn't get much, but who could you see being funny down the line? The fat boss and Matthew McConaughey?

The worst characters were the town kids. The main kids weren't great, but the voice acting and look of all their friends was garbage. I don't care if this is based on real people from Bill's life, they were bad. Also, how did he live next to such massive hicks in Boston?

I wonder if someone who has never heard Bill's comedy could possibly like this?